Annoymous replys ......

• 614 posts
    February 19, 2008 10:42 PM GMT
    For the 1st time in ages i blogged cause i felt i wanted to share with peeps

i come back a few hours later and have 2 cool replys and 1 from ANNOYMUS who thought they would leave a negtive comment , now im not against negtive remarks but at least have guts to put ya name to it , i no this has happend before and i no im not the only one this has happend to
    • 614 posts
    February 20, 2008 12:27 AM GMT
    come on annoymus step forward and show ya self
    • 1912 posts
    February 20, 2008 2:03 AM GMT
    Christina, I think I looked at your blog shortly after you posted it before any comments were made. I can't say your choice of fashion is my style but I thought you looked fabulous. I figured the blurb about getting on with your life meant getting into the daily routine as a woman. It was a shock to me when you made this forum post and I realized you are a CD not a TS. That anonymous post was pretty tacky but I think you will find most the gals agree with me that you do look terrific.
    Love,
    Marsha
    • 112 posts
    February 20, 2008 9:57 AM GMT
    It's happened to me too. I put that my dad was making the cake for mine and Claire's wedding and who ever it was again the put anonymous and had a dig at my mum saying "Wats your mum doing". I just put having my mum there is enough considering this time last year she underwent surgery. (It's under fays blog).

It really upset me I dont have to justify myself or wat my family are doing in regards with my wedding to anyone. I'm sorry but thats how I feel.

Chris your outfit looks amazing and so do your boots.

Keep up the good work hun.
    • 871 posts
    February 20, 2008 4:17 PM GMT
    some people are just horrible! but then we know that anyway. just have to maintain our own integrity. XXX
    • 374 posts
    February 26, 2008 11:17 AM GMT
    Hi Christina,

Don't let "anonymous" get to you...they obviously have some growing up to do. I think you look fabulous hon...maybe a bit "fetish" but I love your outfit and your look It looks as though Katie may have fixed it so that only members can leave comments in the blogs.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 1980 posts
    February 20, 2008 4:41 PM GMT
    Hi Christina-

Just ignore the ignorant jackass. After all there are more horse's a**es in the world than there are horses. A scientific fact, that. You looked hot as hell in your pix, hon. Ummm.....fetish!

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 1652 posts
    February 19, 2008 11:36 PM GMT
    Anonymous, cowardly, rude, and paranoid apparently.
    Why would someone think that you “getting on with life” is a dig at someone else?
    Nice to see you around, Christina.
    xx
    • 2627 posts
    February 19, 2008 11:39 PM GMT
    Gutless, shows thier inteligence. If I couldn't phrase something better than that I wouldn't sign it.

• 2068 posts
    February 20, 2008 12:23 AM GMT
    These peeps aint worth jack sh*t......dinnae let em get tae you...hehe

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2017 posts
    February 20, 2008 2:02 PM GMT
    Chris, I think it's disgusting that someone chooses to behave this way. As if there isn't enough discrimination out there already. I'm sure you will rise above it though.

By the way, you can delete any unwanted messages in your blog.

Nikki
    • 2127 posts
    February 29, 2008 5:15 PM GMT
    Hi girls, I did announce this about a week back in a different forum thread but in case you missed it, we have now fixed this loophole so there will be no more anonymous comments posted with your blogs.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Katie x