coming out

• March 7, 2008 11:55 PM GMT
    I came out to an ex-girlfriend today, and it felt so liberating. And, she accepts me for who I am... I love her so much... enough so that I will make her my wife
  • March 8, 2008 12:58 AM GMT
    Thats great Aoi but how do u make a ex-girlfriend a wife when your not going out anyway I wish you much happyness and bet of luck with it all
  • March 8, 2008 1:05 AM GMT
    we have recently gotten back in touch with each other, and things are progressing towards us being together again... thanks Renee
    • 19 posts
    March 8, 2008 8:47 AM GMT
    Congratulations!
    I hope it works out well for you both.

Nicky
    XX

• a a
    • 96 posts
    March 8, 2008 3:22 PM GMT
    Congratulations Aoi,hope things work out for you.Just remember to give her plenty of time to digest things and try not to rush. hugs and kisses Michellexxxxx
  • March 8, 2008 11:17 PM GMT
    yes, I am extremely happy... she was, and still is the love of my life, and knowing that she accepts me for me is one of the greatest joys
  • March 9, 2008 2:19 PM GMT
    glad to hear that Wendy... I think the same goes for me... never going to let anything stand in my way again
    • 2573 posts
    March 9, 2008 8:00 AM GMT
    Happened to me, too, Aoi. Got back together with my ex-fiance. Totally new and different relationship. Far healthier and happier one. Still, I periodically ask her about any issues she might have. Never going to let those build up again.
    • 2627 posts
    March 8, 2008 12:52 PM GMT
    That sounds great. For a marriage to work your partner must know your needs. But never forget she has her own.
    Good Luck!!!!
    • 2017 posts
    March 8, 2008 2:02 PM GMT
    I hope everything stays rosy for you Aoi. Good luck.

Nikki
    • 2068 posts
    March 8, 2008 10:30 PM GMT
    Thats GREAT news Aoi......you must be so happy!

Lol xxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie