Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good morning Boys and Girls

Good morning Boys and Girls

Tags : None
    I thought i would pop by and shout a hearty good morning to you all ........ it is almost the weekend for some so party girls party...... then let me know what i missed this weekend cus i have to work.....

Oh just thought i would let you all know i have 41 more days left till my apponitment in Thailand woo hooo for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Sara
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      April 4, 2008 8:40 AM BST
  • just wanted to wish you all the very best for your trip to thailand. i am new on this site but i'm sure i will make friends quickly i usually do. i am a bit baffled about bodyshaping options. any opinions? charlotte
      April 4, 2008 11:28 AM BST
  • 41 days and counting Sara, lucky you! I hope everything goes well but if Lucy's experience is anything to go by, you will come back singing and dancing. Good luck.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      April 4, 2008 1:25 PM BST
  • 2 2627
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      April 4, 2008 1:54 PM BST