Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning / I'm new

Good Morning / I'm new

Tags : None
  • Good Morning everyone,

I just wanted to say HI to everyone, and also say GOOD MORNING! I'm new here so please forgive me, I'm not sure if I'm doing any of this correctly. I hope I am. I don't want to be booted off. I'm an FTM and I'm very fond of MTFs. I think they are very interesting individuals. Beautiful too.

So how is things going with everyone here? I am okay, not the best, I've been better. I must see my psy on monday for him to hopefully change my medications so i'm nervous about that because he may want to put me in the hospital to evaluate me and I don't want to go because I'll miss my mum and my dog (he's a toy poodle).

Okay anyway, you all take care of yourselves and hopefully I'll talk to you all later!
    *HUGS*
    A.J.
      April 11, 2008 12:38 PM BST
  • Hi AJ! Welcome to TW. It's great to see some FTM people taking an interest in our little corner of the web. I hope you make lots of friends here. I'm betting that you will. Stop into the chatroom. We'd love to get to know you better!
      April 11, 2008 1:11 PM BST
  • It's nice to have some FTMs here. You can certainly help provide some new insights.

Welcome, and make sure the coffee is made in the morning.

Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      April 11, 2008 1:50 PM BST
  • Hi AJS, it's nice to see some more FTM's joining the site since I think you are much like us in some ways but yet you face a different set of challengers to overcome. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      April 11, 2008 8:31 PM BST
    hi ya AJS ............... so glad you have joined us here .............looking forward to getting to know you
    Hugs
    Sara
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      April 12, 2008 2:53 AM BST
  • Welcome, AJS! I'm sure you'll love it here. Its a wonderful place full of equally wonderful people. You'll make friends quite fast I'm sure. Enjoy!

<3 Angelyn
    "The way your heart sounds makes all the difference It's what decides if you'll endure the pain that we all feel The way your heart beats makes all the difference In learning to live Here before me is my soul I'm learning to live I won't give up Till I've no more to give" -"Learning to Live" by Dream Theater
      April 12, 2008 6:36 AM BST
  • Hey there,

I'm sorry I didn't put this in the first post, i didn't know how i would be accepted here, but you all accept me and i feel so good about that! thank you!!

the reason dr. umar would be putting me in the hospital is because i was diagnosed with bipolar with psychosis, and i'm on a mixture of 3 medications to help with it: prozac, lorazepam (ativan), and ABILIFY (i put in all caps so you could see the F in abilify). My counselor that i see more often than my psy, she thinks i have unipolar, which is the depressive part of bipolar - because i have absolutely NO manic episodes at all.

and well the true main reason he would admit me to the hospital is because if he decides to change my medications which i need him to do because i've become immune to them... been on them for about 2 years, the same ones... i was hoping he'd put me back on seroquel or something similar to it.

anyway i started transitioning... well i started dressing as a man when i was 15, that's when i started counseling. then by 17 i was going out dressed as a man full time - even going to the men's rest room. I started taking T back in 2002, August 6th at 20pm I was then at 1/4 CC, then I gradually got worked up to 1/2 CC, (all injections), then I finally got some prescriptions for T of 1 CC 200mg.

oh and i have a website if you are interested in looking at it. not much there, i made it a long long time ago. now i just update my livejournal and my myspace page. if you want to see any of them just let me know. i don't know how to put a link here in this forum or i'd do it here. and i don't want to mess anything up here. i'm so afraid of getting in trouble, please forgive me. i get so paranoid sometimes - about silly little things.

I hope I explained everthing where you can understand it.
    Thanks, bye see you later!!
    A.J.
      April 13, 2008 4:45 AM BST
  • and by the way - you ladies are so beautiful words cannot describe it!! And I'm not just saying this, it's true. you ALL are knock-outs! and it seems so far that your looks match your personality - which is a good thing. because there are so many girls out there who look good on the outside but the inside is all rotten. you all are not like that. from what i can tell. i mean you all could have easily just told me off and argued with me for coming here to trannyweb but you all welcomed me. such a warm welcome too! thank you all!!
    *Hugs*
    A.J.
      April 13, 2008 4:50 AM BST

• Hi, A.J.S.,

Welcome to "the family"!
    You've absolutely NO reason to feel that you have to apologise, for being yourself!
    You're welcome here, just as I was made to feel so welcome, when I joined some months ago!

As you've already seen, we're a good crowd, non-judgemental and totally accepting of who everyone is.
    Whether you're FtM, or MtF, or any other person, everyone is made to feel totally at home here!

So, again, welcome, and make yourself at home !!

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
    What matter if I stand alone? I wait with joy the coming years; My heart shall reap where it has sown, And garner up it's fruit of tears.
      April 14, 2008 12:03 PM BST