Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Happy Birthday Anne Selene Fantasia

Happy Birthday Anne Selene Fantasia

Tags : None
  • Hi Anne.
    Have a Happy Birthday hope you have a lovely day and get some pampering ,be spoilt ,indulge and be a queen for a day.

Hugs
    Sarah.X
    flowering into the woman I always was.
      April 22, 2008 1:38 PM BST
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!!!!!! Hope you have a great day

Hugs and kisses Michellexxxx
      April 22, 2008 2:39 PM BST
  • Hey Anne your welcome
    Sounds like a real lovely day for you and your family. excellent .

hugs.

Sarah.X
      April 22, 2008 4:45 PM BST
    Hi anna, I`m glad u had a great day and yes i agree with you that getting birthday wishes as michelle from TW girls makes you feel extra special.It was my first time too lol.

Hugs and kisses Michellexxxxx

April 22, 2008 5:44 PM BST
  • 2 2627
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      April 22, 2008 10:33 PM BST
  • Anne--

I hope you have (or have had, depending on when you see this) a most excellent birthday, and I wish you peace and long life.

Luv 'n birthday hugs,

Mina Sakura
    Living as the woman I am!
      April 22, 2008 11:19 PM BST
    Hi Anne,

Have only just logged on but was delighted to read about your great birthday!

I've never really fancied going to anywhere like Thailand but, hun, you always give such beautiful descriptions I'm getting tempted, lol.

Belated good wishes and much love to you.

Rae xx
    www.raekelcou.com
      April 22, 2008 11:32 PM BST
  • Anne.
    My personal policy is this .if I know someone in some way shapr or form online I will send them birthday wishes and actually mean it. I am afraid I dont send to anyone else in cyber land as it feels phoney to me Birthdays is for families and friends if I snet birthday greetings to everyone in cyber land on eversite ,group and forum I am a memeber of I would be spending half my day every day sending birthday greetings.

How about if someone is having a birthday let them arrange a cyber party and send invites to those who they would like to see there ?
      April 24, 2008 9:28 AM BST
  • Bonjour Selene,

JE TE SOUHAITE UN TRĂˆS BON ET HEUREUX ANNIVERSAIRE !!!!!!

Grosses bises

KAREN
      April 24, 2008 11:36 AM BST