need help..........................

• April 29, 2008 11:24 PM BST
    hi girl's...i normaly leave forums to brandi .bridgette and mere ....but now i come with a question....if you had a dream you thought you had lost.....but found out that what you thought you had lost you have found again ...do you have the right to seek out that dream again ...knowing at anytime it could be lost to you again ........do you stop chasing rainbows becouse you could never find the gold at the end of it ..my gold was modeling...that rainbow i chased for years ....but as the years went by i found no strength to keep running after it ...but now the rainbow is chasing after me ..do i stop and let it catch me so i can model again ...i was offered a modeling contract ....i would love to do it again ..but in my life now i have a ok job not great but it pays the bill's and i have my best friend b as my roommate ......i don't know really what to do ..please give me some advice ...lexi
  • April 30, 2008 12:50 AM BST
    ty hunnie....=-)
    • 40 posts
    April 30, 2008 5:01 AM BST
    Hi Sis,

Never, never,never, stop chasing those rainbows, not ever! That pot of gold just waits for us to find it,
    and especially now, that the rainbow is chasing you, Yes, Stop, let it catch you, hang on and totally enjoy the ride!!!

This is the pot of "gold" you were seeking - modeling, - You have to go for it, the last thing you want is to be sitting with us, in years to come, out on the lani and say- " I wonder if"

The job you have now really can do without you for a few days, I'm sure a reasonable reason to take a few days off can be arranged.

You have every right to seek out that dream again -

Yes, even though it may once again be lost again - BUT, it's here NOW !

Lexi, Sis, this was and still is your dream, your "love" - chances like this don't happen to everyone, it has for you, grab on hun, hold on, for as long as you can, enjoy every minute!

Love you Sis, hugs,
    Bridgette, xxx
    • 1083 posts
    April 30, 2008 7:36 AM BST
    Lexi, dear--

Don't ever stop chasing your dreams. Go for it; you may find it is everything you want and more. (If not, at least you know you've tried something and it wasn't right for you.)

Go get 'em!

Luv 'n (supportive) hugs,

Mina Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    • 448 posts
    April 30, 2008 9:59 AM BST
    Chase your dream, Lexi. In a way most of us here are chasing a dream everyday of our lives, in many cases to our detriment, but still we chase it. And it is true in life that, with those extreme exceptions, we regret most those things we didn't do. So I think you should heed the advice of your good friends who have posted here and go do it - be brilliant, be successful, and never look back.
    • 614 posts
    April 30, 2008 10:10 AM BST
    Mere no`s wot im like blunt and to the point , let ya hair down girl and follow the dream trust me youll not regreat it
    • 8 posts
    April 30, 2008 5:46 PM BST
    You should always follow your dreams, sometimes they come and sometimes they go!! It is when they go and come back again that you should do everything to make it happen.... who knows, it could be the last oppertunity you get to do what you really want to do. Be it fate or luck, you have a second chance and who knows if you'll get the chance again if you dont take this one?? You shoul go for it, if it doesnt work out, then, who cares..... at least you've done what you wanted to do. Go for it.

Well in my humble opinion any way

Hugz, Emma
  • May 1, 2008 1:05 AM BST
    lexi ...of course you should go for it ....if you don't i'll tie you down and make you watch lost boys with me the next 400 times i watch it ......lol...go for it please....................b
    • 2463 posts
    April 29, 2008 11:29 PM BST
    I told you before to go for it. Give that photo shoot a try and see what happens. If you don't you will always wonder what could have been.

Mere
    • 2463 posts
    April 30, 2008 1:00 AM BST
    You're going to be gone for just a few days. I think the restaurant can live without you for that long. Don't pass this up.
    • 2017 posts
    April 30, 2008 1:00 PM BST
    Lexi, everyone has the right to chase their dreams, sometimes they may elude us and at other times we are able to realise them. If you never try, you will never know and you could be missing out on a wonderful and fulfilling experience.

Life is too short for regrets and it should be lived to the full.

Nikki
    • 734 posts
    April 30, 2008 11:11 PM BST
    Hi Lexi,

Hunni, its not that often you get chased by a rainbow so of course you need to take notice!

The real question, of course, is do you give up whatever stable work you may have to pursue your dream? You know you want to have an opportunity in modelling - and what little I can see of you in your photo's, you've got the face and the figure for success - then if an opportunity comes snapping at your heels, well, its certainly worth a weeks sick leave to go find out more...

... is'nt it?

You can never really let a dream go, it'll always be there floating at the back of your mind.

Best wishes and much love

Rae xx