Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Make-Up Tips » Editing forum posts?

Editing forum posts?

Tags : None
    Just a quick message to say that when your writing a post either in here or in significant others and you need to edit it please can you do it once or twice.

I'm not moaning about it , and I know when I became a mod that I would recieve emails saying "you've got mail".
    But the other day I recieved a email at 7-21 in the morning and it had been edited seven times. I've had other emails thats had been edited but only once. That I don't mind its just when that happens.

So please check your messages while writing them or preview it before sudmitting it.

Thank you.
    Wen I'm good I'm very good but wen I'm bad I'm better.
      May 5, 2008 10:50 AM BST
    Hi Donna,

I read your post with interest. I hope I'm not the only one not to understand the mechanics of the Forums!

Ok, I don't think I've had to edit a post more than once or twice after posting as I usually proof read it a few times first. However, I had no idea that, if I did have to go back and edit after posting, a moderator gets an email.

Makes me wonder what else I don't know...! [No, no, people! Please don't respond to that sentence - it'd be such a long list!]

Much love

Rae x
    www.raekelcou.com
      May 5, 2008 11:11 PM BST