Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning Wednesday 7 May 2008

Good Morning Wednesday 7 May 2008

Tags : None
  • Good morning everyone
    On such a nice sunny day here in the UK we should be making sure we enjoy ourselves. I tried going back to work yesterday but only made it last for 15 minutes before I had my tummy pains recur. I now have this week off work but the doctor told me to do plenty of walking. So today I'm going to walk into Oxford city centre via the Thames Towpath. It's a very pleasant walk after I've done the first mile along the side of the bypass. I promise not to jump into the river.

Alina xx
    Life is proceeding at a lovely pace
      May 7, 2008 7:43 AM BST
  • 2 2627
    Good Morning Alina
    Glad to see you in such good spirits.
    We've had 2 realy nice sunny warm days here but rain today.
    It's 4:30 & I have about 10min before I have to get dressed for work. So it's 1 coffee, A quick peek in, & I'm off to play.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      May 7, 2008 9:32 AM BST
  • Good morning.

I'm heading in to the museum now, and have my class to teach tonight. So, it looks like a long day for me. My daughter is staying over Friday night, and that is always so much fun. Plus, today is my sister Jen Jen's birthday.

Rainy weather here today. This is the sort of day to stay home, write, and watch the rain over the lake.

Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      May 7, 2008 2:15 PM BST
  • I enjoyed this morning's walk. After I did a wash and got it hung out I headed to the Oxford bypass. I walked about a mile alongside that trying not to breath in the exhaust fumes. Then it was down the steps to the towpath. Considering how good it was I only passed about a dozen or so walkers. One lady from the USA asked about some activity near the bank of the river. She was quite surprised when I told her that it definitely wasn't a beaver bur more likely to be a trout on that section of the Thames. Once I got to the city centre I did a few hours walking around the shops and buying in the odd one. I cheated going home - I got the bus.

Alina xx
    Life is proceeding at a lovely pace
      May 7, 2008 7:19 PM BST