Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good morning (just 6 more days to GRS)

Good morning (just 6 more days to GRS)

Tags : None
    Good morning ladies and gents,
    I hope you are all well and happy today. Well today is my final work day for a while and I have to say it dose sadden me in a way that I am going to be away from all my staff for so long as they have been so very sweet to me. But as they say on to better and greater things and there could be nothing greater that going away and becoming a complete woman for me. Yes that is right I am flying going to meet my destiny this weekend and will be having my GRS on Wednesday. I have to say I am now so ready for this my nerves have calmed, the fear of the scalpel has been over ridden with an extreme sense of contentment and happiness that my life is about to become complete.

Love and Best wishes to all my brothers and sisters out there
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      May 15, 2008 10:03 AM BST
  • Once again Sara,best wishes and good luck hon. I hope you become everything you desire.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      May 15, 2008 2:29 PM BST
    Sara,

All the very best, girl, I know you're looking forward to it and I'm tremendously happy for you!!! :)

Much love

Rae xx
    www.raekelcou.com
      May 15, 2008 3:44 PM BST

• Sara,

Great to hear that you've just a few more days of waiting to go !!

Hope everything goes perfectly for you (I'm sure it will) !!

Don't forget, when you get a chance, to drop in to TW, and let us all know how things are going !

Hope to hear all about it soon,

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
    What matter if I stand alone? I wait with joy the coming years; My heart shall reap where it has sown, And garner up it's fruit of tears.
      May 17, 2008 1:36 PM BST