Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » My Thailand trip May 19, to see Dr Kamol

My Thailand trip May 19, to see Dr Kamol

Tags : None
  • Hi ya every one I have made it to Thailand safe and sound after a very, very eventful trip which all started at Columbia air port. We got there what we thought was 2 and a half hours before the flight but NOT. They changed the flight plans and did not tell me that it flew out 20 minuets before we got there OMG I was so upset I can tell you!!!!!! Beverly told me to get back in the car and she would catch the plane up in Atlanta which was our first change; I have to admit I never believed she could do it a 4 hour trip that had to be done in less than 3 hours, but as you can tell as I am here in Thailand she made the impossible happen for me. You have to love a driven woman and she is a very determined and driven lady who has all my gratitude right now. She made the miracle happen.

The flight from the USA to Korea was a nice but very long one and sleep was hard and in frequent. Just 5 minute to 30 minute naps on and off all the way. The second panic came after we landed in Korea when we both thought after extensive searching that my money and credit cards had been stolen. I feel kinda silly now because I found it all in my bag this morning and both Beverly and I had searched and researched the bag and did not find it, but this morning there it was here and ready to go. We caught the flight from Korea to Thailand and at the time thinking some one had plundered my bag and stolen my money and stuff it was very sad feeling that I had been invaded by someone wanting my money. I slept on and off through that flight with the odd tear and feeling quite down. We made it to Thailand (oh and girls if your coming here be ready for a long walk from the plane to the immigration and baggage area) I was still feeling quite down until I saw Sa-nong waving my name on a piece of card looking for me as I came out of customs. That really lifted my spirits and when we got to the hotel the Town in Town and Noi was there as well I felt so special the they put so much effort in making me feel so welcome.

This morning I went to the MtF clinic and was so very happy and nervous as nothing had gone right so far in my planning but I was so surprised. Sa-nong said I looked so much different to the bedraggled thing that came through customs and that made me feel so good. Then meeting everyone at the MtF clinic and they made me feel so welcome I soon fell in love with them all. Never before have I been made to feel so welcome and at home. There was not a hint of anything untoward against me and that is absolutely wonderful. Then I met Dr Kamol for the first time and omg he was so nice and so gentle he made me feel so at ease I know now with out a shadow of a doubt he is for sure the right doctor for me. Even when he wanted to look at me and I really wanted to burst into tears he treated me with dignity and I did not cry, no not a tear. We sat back down and he told me what he was going to do and what I could expect form my surgery. Then he made me laugh with this book of results and different designs and asked me how I would like to look; omg I had no idea so I let Beverly chose for me. I didn’t really know that they came in different shapes and sizes. At that point even Dr Kamol laughed which I thought was cute. I have to say girls I am not nervous at all now it just feels so natural and I am going to be normal yes normal just like any other girl. Wow I can’t wait. Then we talked about all the icky stuff like how long before the drains come out and catheter and stuff and when I could start to walk and go back to the hotel.
    Here is the big news I am to be reborn on May 21st at 50pm Thai time, yes it is finally happening. When he told me that my mind went totally blank I could not think of a thing. I even forgot to ask him what he thought he could do with my face. But hey there is plenty of time for that.

I can’t tell you all how right this feels for me I am going to be normal at last.

Love and hugs to you all.
    I will keep you all up to date as time goes on
    Love you all
    Sara
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      May 19, 2008 10:50 AM BST

• Sara,

How marvellous to hear from you, and to hear that things are looking so great now, after all the stresses of your journey !!!
    You must have been in such a panic when things seemed to be going so wrong !!

But, now that you've arrived safely, it sounds like you're being treated like the queen you are ............. and will be, even more so, ............ in a few days time !!! lol.

I'm sure you can't wait for Wednesday !
    I'll be thinking of you, (maybe with a little bit of jealousy in there as well! ) ................ !!

I'm sure everything will go perfectly!
    Just don't forget to let us know !
    And, when you get the chance, keep us all up to date with how things are going.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many, many Hugs and Kisses, girl !!!!
    Thinking of you !!

Angela. xxxxxxxxx.
    What matter if I stand alone? I wait with joy the coming years; My heart shall reap where it has sown, And garner up it's fruit of tears.
      May 19, 2008 12:07 PM BST
  • Lots of love and best wishes Sara.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      May 19, 2008 12:22 PM BST
    Hi Sara,

That was some journey! I'm so glad you got there and all is beginning to go well for you. :)

Look forward to hearing how things are shaping up.

So much love.

Rae xx
    www.raekelcou.com
      May 19, 2008 1:16 PM BST
  • Hello, Miss Saralynn and ladies!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alex and I will be undergoing SRS with Dr. Kamol Pansritum in Dec 2010. I hope that this email finds you well. :)

I saw your name on Dr. Kamol's testimonial page (mentioned by another patient, actually, not by the Clinic directly) and I was hoping I could hear from you a follow-up on your SRS (results, appearance, sensation, depth, etc).

And while not trying to be too obtrusive, as I am also going to be a "Kamol baby" in a week or so, I would really like to be friends with other ladies around the world who would have undergone/will undergo the same experience.

I am really excited, and glad that I have come across this group of wonderful men and women. I've read some of the entries here and I just feel so at home with the kind of people here, very nice and strong people who support each other.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best,
    Alex
      November 26, 2010 3:29 AM GMT
  • Hi Girls,

I'm a "Kamol baby" myself as you put it. I had my surgery with him back in 2006. Everyone at the M2F clinic was excellent and made things very comfortable for me.

I had excellent results, that gave me 6.5 inches depth and an appearance that my regular doctor back home said she couldn't tell the difference between my results and a natal woman.

You will have a wonderful experience I'm sure, you will be well looked after. Make sure you have a look at the rock on Dr Kamol's wife's finger. She's a lucky girl Dr Kamol bought her a HUGE diamond.
    To love what one has is to be resigned to never get what one wants. Natalie Clifford Barney.
      November 26, 2010 11:24 AM GMT