I'm new here

Tags : None
  • Hi,
    My name is Sue and I live and work on my parents dairy farm. I mostly milk the cows and consider myself a cosmic milkmaid cuz I'm into spirituality and metaphysics.

Lately I've been exploring gender identity and found that most straight people get uptight when you question their sexual identity. I believe we are spirit with a male or female body. So I wrote a kind of spiritual, transgender story which freaked out a lot of intellectuals and now I'm starting to blog it here if there is any interest. I intended the story to be entertaining and enlightening. Maybe that's what will happen on this site.

sue
      May 24, 2008 8:45 PM BST

• Hi again Sue,

Glad to see you found the New Members Forum, as I suggested.

As I've already said over on the ChainStory Comments Forum, .................. Welcome to the "Sisterhood" here at TW. You'll find us a friendly lot, here to help/support each other, but, mainly to be good friends.

Welcome to TW.

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
    What matter if I stand alone? I wait with joy the coming years; My heart shall reap where it has sown, And garner up it's fruit of tears.
      May 24, 2008 9:14 PM BST
  • Well I do feel your my sister here.
      May 25, 2008 1:55 AM BST

• Welcome to Trannyweb Sue! Your story sounds quite interesting. Looking forward to reading it and chatting with you in the chat room.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
      May 25, 2008 11:40 AM BST
  • Hi Monika, Thanks for the welcome. I put a lot of good energy into the story and it's always exciting for me when someone taps into it and gets off.

love sue
      May 25, 2008 3:02 PM BST
    Hi Sue,
    And welcome aboard TW!
    Much love
    Rae x
    www.raekelcou.com
      May 25, 2008 9:27 PM BST
  • Hi Sue
    welcome to tw from a country woman to another country woman
    Mandy xx
      May 26, 2008 4:52 PM BST
  • Hi Mandy, Thanks for the welcome. Do you have any animals?
    sue
      May 26, 2008 6:11 PM BST
  • Hi SUE
    Iv been a shepherd for over 50 yrs so yes I recon I have annimals. Iv been x dressing since I was 7 and I knew I wanted to be female from then.
    bean on mones for 5yrs and spend 50% of my time being female- even when working. Mandyxx
      May 26, 2008 6:35 PM BST
  • Spending time with animals is a really good thing for me. I think women make better herd people than males cuz males always seem to view animals as possessions to be bought and sold while we see them more like fellow beings.
      May 26, 2008 10:32 PM BST
    Hi Sue-

<big hug> Welcome to TW, dear. Sorry for the tardy response, I was out of town for a couple of days. I hope you like it here and decide to stay, thank you for your contributions.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      May 27, 2008 4:30 PM BST
  • Thanks again for the welcome everyone. Lots of friendly girls here.
      May 27, 2008 6:14 PM BST
  • Hi Sue and welcome to TW. Sorry to welcome you so late but I have been away myself. It looks as though you are just getting right in there which is the best thing to do. I look forward to seeing you in the chatroom sometime.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      May 27, 2008 6:40 PM BST
  • Hi Sue,

Welcome to TW. I agree with you that we are spirits with either a male or female body and that spirit is really what people should try to look at, rather than our gender and/or sexual identity. Afterall, it's the person that's inside the body that's most important. I'd love to read your story.

Hugs,
    Donna
      May 29, 2008 3:34 PM BST
  • Hi Donna, It seems we are on the same page with this spirit idea. I started blogging my story on my site here. If you would like to have a peek and let me know what you think I would be thrilled.

sue
      May 29, 2008 6:12 PM BST