Good morning from 21 day old

• 515 posts
    June 10, 2008 9:48 AM BST
    Good morning every one i am happy to say i am well happy and a GIRL yes my grs went well. i am happy to report than i would recommend Dr Kamol to any one he is a wonderful surgeon.
    If any one wants to know more please feel free to email me at saralynnbaker at hotmail and i will be happy to share with you

Love Sara
    • 871 posts
    June 10, 2008 2:26 PM BST
    Happy Birthday!!! Its a GIRL!!!!

lots of love
    Penny
    xxx
    • 315 posts
    June 10, 2008 3:20 PM BST

Sara,

Great to hear from you again!!

Fabulous news that everything went so well !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the "youngest girl" in town !!

Hugs & kisses,
    Angela. xx.
    • 62 posts
    June 10, 2008 4:19 PM BST
    Congratulations, Sara!

I'm so happy for you. :-)

Keep it up girl!

<3 Angelyn
  • a a
    • 96 posts
    June 10, 2008 4:26 PM BST
    Congratulations Sara
    Well done!!
    Hugs and Kisses Michellexxxx
    • 1083 posts
    June 10, 2008 6:06 PM BST
    Sara--

Congratulations! Hope all continues to go well for you--

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    • 236 posts
    June 10, 2008 7:08 PM BST
    Happy birthday Sara.

Beggining of a new life......wishing you a speedy and trouble free recovery.

Hugs

Sarah XXX
    • 515 posts
    June 12, 2008 5:17 AM BST
    Oh my goodness thank you so much everyone …….. Well I am sorry I did not reply sooner but I got all excited and hear ran out shopping after leavening the hospital. As anyone one who has gone before me and now I will tell you that is not good ….you need to rest and heal and dilate not walk to dilation….. Lay back for an hour and fifteen mins cleansing and dilating. Jump up and into a taxi to the heart of Bangkok to the fashion stores and get so excited by the deal you get at Prada on the cutest handbag ever….. So classy and PRADA. Then back to hotel for a ten min nap before second dilation…. Lin my nurse was already giving me bad looks. Then to be told the next day by Dr Kamol I had damaged the graft …………….omg I was in tears ……… well just to let you know want kind of a man Dr Kamol is he told me he would re-graft me in a second operation as long as I would rest ……….. And he would do the second operation for free …. So you got it I promised to be good and rest …….. Dr Kamol did the surgery and confined me to another week’s bed rest at the clinic…… I think just to make sure I did not go back for the purse as well ……..

Good news every thing is going wonderfully and I should be home soon ………. I think this man has the hands of an angel

Hugs
    Sara
    • 871 posts
    June 12, 2008 9:22 AM BST
    I'm so glad you're so happy! xx big hugs - its fab! but, do as ya doc says! lol
  • June 28, 2008 11:36 PM BST
    glad to hear you are doing okay, and congrats
    • 2017 posts
    June 10, 2008 1:36 PM BST
    Hi Sara and congratulations to you hon! I'm glad everything went so well for you and it's great to see you back here and full of life.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    June 10, 2008 8:15 PM BST
    • 2068 posts
    June 10, 2008 11:18 PM BST
    Congrats sara!!

Lol XXXXXX
    Anna-Marie
    • 734 posts
    June 11, 2008 12:24 AM BST
    Hey!

So glad everything went well for you!

All the very best for a speedy recovery and so much love to you.

Rae xx

[21 days old and typing on the internet already? wow!]