First Full-Time Dressing En-Femme

• June 25, 2008 12:58 PM BST
    Hi Girls,

Today was the first day I dressed totally enfemme. A purple floral blouse, a purple skirt, my black lacy bra, and my floral print panties.

It was like something had broken out of me, and I felt fabulous. Like I would never have to go back and be depressed again, since I know now that I am truly who I am meant to be...

I love this feeling, and I feel truly blessed...
    • 315 posts
    June 25, 2008 1:35 PM BST

Hi Aoi,

How great to hear that your first day en-femme was such a lovely experience !!
    As you grow in confidence, you'll probably find that those, faltering, first steps might just have been the start of you're finding your true, inner self!
    Before you know it, you'll be "strutting your stuff" with pride!

By the way ................... shopping can become addictive !!
    But that doesn't stop it being really enjoyable, all the same !!

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
  • June 25, 2008 2:35 PM BST
    Thanks for the reply Angela... next time, I will try it also with heels... then I really will be faltering lol

It feels so great to be discovering who I am truly, and I look forward to many more experiences...

I do have one question though, to anyone who can answer...

My bra felt a little tight... what can I do about this?
  • June 25, 2008 6:38 PM BST
    Congratulations Aoi! Isn't it just the most wonderful feeling? Now that you'ver done it, there's no going back!

Hugs,

Donna
  • June 25, 2008 9:34 PM BST
    do bras not mold to your body as you wear them?

And yes, Donna, it does feel wonderful... I want to be this way forever... stupid job lol
  • June 26, 2008 4:02 PM BST
    I can totally relate . As far as bras are concerned, some of mine do mold to my body & some do not. I've had success finding bras that mold to my body at Victoria Secrets.
  • June 26, 2008 9:49 PM BST
    thankfully this one did mold to my body... now I have no pain from it... I like having the support
    • 1083 posts
    July 2, 2008 8:02 PM BST
    Aoi--

Way to go! Once you've dressed, you can never really look back--only forward. I'm glad you're on the journey with us; it's always nice to see someone sharing their breakout moment with us. For those of us who've been dressing and more for years, it's always a pleasant reminder of where we are, and from where we started!

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
  • July 2, 2008 10:20 PM BST
    thanks Minako,,, it feels great
    • 1652 posts
    June 25, 2008 3:21 PM BST
    Hi Aoi,
    Sounds like you may need the next size up (band size) or you could try a bra extender (usually available on ebay among other places).
    xx
    • 2573 posts
    June 26, 2008 6:28 AM BST
    Aoi,
    First, it's hard to explain to others what that feeling is like. I suspect it's a bit different for each of us but we all know it was wonderful for you.

The number of women wearing incorrectly fitted bras is estimated to be as high as 60%. They do not mold to you so much as they mold you to them. If you can have someone measure you, it will be more accurate than you doing it. If the band between the cups is off your breastbone, it's likely it is too small across your chest (the band). This is usually due to the measuring error of buying your chest size instead of your band size. Inches get added...don't ask why, lol. Read any catalog's size section for instructions on how to figure your bra size.. Online sites almost always have these. The cup size changes with the band size. A 36DD is the same CUP size as a 38D, with a larger band size...for example. Problems with cup size usually express themselves with bulges and depressions, if too small the breast tries to escape at the edges. This can be uncomfortable to embarrassing.

Remember, many, many ggs don't have the right sized bra. This is one of the more difficult fitting issues for any girl, g or t.

There are some other forum posts on this, though some may be archived. I remember doing at least one very detailed one. I'll see if I can find it this weekend.
    • 734 posts
    June 26, 2008 8:48 PM BST
    As long as they don't mould to the body ...

Much love

Rae xx