Tiina is back

Tags : None
  • Hi ladies!

I am back in Trannyweb. Some of you may remember me. I am looking forward to talking to you.
      June 28, 2008 11:05 PM BST
  • since I am here first, welcome back :)
      June 28, 2008 11:35 PM BST
  • Aoi, I thank you for welcoming me. I am a lifetime transvestite and I am going to stay as one. That is what I want to talk with all of you about.
      June 29, 2008 12:07 AM BST
  • Tiina - I was wondering what had happened to you. I'm very pleased to see you back.

I was wondering especially about a month ago when I was in Helsinki. It's very close to Estonia isn't it?

Anyway I am still here though not very active these days. I hope we come across each other soon.
      June 29, 2008 12:45 AM BST
  • 2 2627
    Glad you made it!!
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      June 29, 2008 2:47 AM BST
  • Catherine!

I am honored to be your sister and I am glad to get the contact back. You could have called me in Helsinki. That is where I live.. Want my number? Or do you use Skype?

Next time you are in town, let us have a pint or three and speak some girl talk. You might even want to visit my part of Helsinki, including my flat. ;-)
      June 29, 2008 3:06 AM BST
  • Karen

You have always been my kid sister and I am proud to have spoken with you through Skype. Love you, sis! :-)
      June 29, 2008 3:12 AM BST
  • Tiina

I didn't know you'd moved to Helsinki. I would have made some time to look you up and maybe even made it to your flat.

The reason I was there is that my brother was getting married to a Finnish woman. However, they live in London, and I don't think he intends to make a habit of getting married, so I'm not sure when my next visit will be.

I liked the city and the harbour. But I was surprised how early everything closed down in the evening. Do Finns not like the night life?

Catherine
      June 29, 2008 10:45 PM BST
  • I always hoped you would come back!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      June 30, 2008 1:56 AM BST
  • Catherine, we have a parliament that is in the habbit of legislating about the most unneccesary things, including the end of night life. I tried to vote for another sort of MP but he was not elected. Next election is scheduled for 2011 and I am going to vote then as well.
      June 30, 2008 5:21 AM BST
  • Mere, I am delighted to see you. ;-)
      June 30, 2008 5:22 AM BST
  • Welcome Back hon.......we've missed you!

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      June 30, 2008 12:32 PM BST
  • Thanks for keeping me in mind, Anna-Marie. You are one of my dearist kid sisters. :-)
      June 30, 2008 12:47 PM BST
  • Welcome back Tiina, it's nice to see you here again.

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      June 30, 2008 1:05 PM BST
  • Katie, as you know that you are one of my most respected big sisters, I thank you for keeping me in mind after all these years. I want to be back in your team and play ball. Just that I do not want to kick on anybody else's balls. ;-)
      June 30, 2008 1:32 PM BST
  • Hi Tiina,

Big hug and welcome back. Was wondering where you had gone!!

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn

July 21, 2008 10:53 PM BST
  • Not gone anywhere, Michelle. Just taken the fifth for a while. :-)
      July 26, 2008 8:45 PM BST