seattle fun

• July 16, 2008 4:21 AM BST
    where in seattle can i hook up with other trannies for fun!
    • 2017 posts
    July 16, 2008 1:04 PM BST
    It depends on what 'fun' you are looking for, after all, this isn't a dating site Lilly. Perhaps you should try looking on www.trannymates.com

Nikki
    • 2127 posts
    July 16, 2008 3:52 PM BST
    Yes, I would recommend trannymates.com if TG dating is what you want.

However, I know you're from Juneau so I'd guess that you are just going to be visiting Seattle.

In that case, you should contact the Emerald City Social Club.

They are a social, educational and support group for crossdressers based in Seattle and should therefore know all the best places to go. They may even have one of their own events running while you're there.

Their web site is to be found here:

http://www.theemeraldcity.org/

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Katie x
    PS Please give my fondest regards to the Red Dog Saloon - an old haunt from my mis-spent youth!
    • 734 posts
    July 17, 2008 12:30 AM BST
    "...
    Hugs,

Katie x
    PS Please give my fondest regards to the Red Dog Saloon - an old haunt from my mis-spent youth! ..."

Can't resist asking, Katie, can we expect a blog reminiscing these times in the not too distant future...???

Much love

Rae xxx
    • 2127 posts
    July 17, 2008 12:29 PM BST
    I spent some time in and around Alaska many years ago. It's not really worthy of a blog though. I think everyone would find my ramblings and reminiscences quite boring.

Remember Uncle Albert from, "Only Fools & Horses" who started nearly every sentence with the words, "During the war..."? Well that's what I'm like when I get going.

I wasn't in any wars but I did a lot of travelling in the Merchant Navy for about ten years and my poor family and friends have had to listen to me talking about it ever since.

I don't want to subject you girls to the same treatment.

Hugs,

Katie x