Sarah's Suggestion

Tags : None
  • Sarah suggested I post someething here about my photography, and as you may know...asking a photographer to talk about his work is like asking a new Grandmother about her new grandchild...LOL.
    I've been into photography for many years and had my own professional studio with a part-time business for about 14 years. The business was mostly Model Portfolios, Weddings, Portraits, Headshots, and some commercial work. Now I just do it for fun and when friends ask me to do a shoot for them.
    Other than that, I do a lot of landscapes and travel photography. I just returned from two weeks in Costa Rica and came back with 850 photos. Since I travel for pleasure a lot, I take upwards of 4,000 photos a year. Yep....that could be considered a bit obsessive...LOL.
    If there is any interest, I'd be happy to share some of my photos. Just like a Grandparent showing pictures of the new grandchild...LOL.
      July 23, 2008 2:13 PM BST
  • Very nice work David and obviously a passion for you too.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      July 23, 2008 3:35 PM BST
  • Welcome David,

It's a pity you missed our photography competition a few months back. Maybe next year!

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      July 23, 2008 4:57 PM BST
  • LOL, no it's not Katie! I won, lol.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      July 23, 2008 5:31 PM BST
    Hi David-

Welcome to the group, how nice of you to share your pix with us, they're beautiful.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      July 27, 2008 5:55 PM BST