Hairpullingscratchingscreaming

• 171 posts
    September 4, 2008 6:44 PM BST
    There are a couple of intense threads running at present which make for interesting and valuable reading. This medium allows for clear expression, for accuracy and inaccuracy, but it's not always easy to interpret the level of emotion.

I can clearly recall the direct measures that girls took in the playground to resolve disputes, and boy, when these things kicked off you stood back!

Not wishing to promote such unlady-like activity, I would like to pose the following question. What's the best way for a woman to vent their anger, how do you do it, and when aroused does it risk bringing out the man in you?

• 1912 posts
    September 4, 2008 8:44 PM BST
    Hmm, let me guess which threads. As a general rule you will find women don't go over the edge in public, but my experience is when women vent, they make men look tame. So don't fool yourself believeing women are always lady-like. Haven't you ever heard the term "cat-fight"?
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 1195 posts
    September 8, 2008 2:54 PM BST
    Well, from where I sit there is a difference between "venting" and "cat fights." My wife vents - and it comes out loud and clear. No hitting just voice.
    Now cat fights I have seen were "the winner is the one left standing." I've seen teenage girls( young women over 13 years) fight and they went at it with murder in their eyes. Not a pretty sight.
    I also have two young women, related through marriage, who work as a team. One starts the fight and the other one finishes it. They told me some women carry knives.
    So to answer you question - there are some ggs who you would want as friends.
    Most women I've known become very silent when angry - some one once told me "it's like being fired." All communication stops.
    hugs and stay safe
    Gracie