Who are the likely voter's

• 1912 posts
    September 9, 2008 9:38 PM BST
    Once again, Obama is courting the young voters as Howard Dean did in the previous election. A NBC/Gallop poll yesterday showed McCain now up by 4% of everyone who participated, but McCain up by 15% of likely voters.

So will the young get out and vote? This question gets asked at every election and nothing ever changes, the young fail to turn out. Why?

Hugs,
    Marsha
  • March 13, 2009 4:15 AM GMT
    Wll unforchantly he did it. I'm trying not to be raceist here, But with him being in the senit for only four years he does not all the in's and outs of congress yeat he is issuing orders left and right and all the votes go right down party lines no bipartsin ship like I have seen in the past out of congress if you don't beleve me just watch C-Sapn, 2, and or 3, 4 I only get C-Span and C-Sapn 2 but thats enough to see what the house and senit really do here in the U.S.I'll admit Obma isn't doing it all but I can see somethings already I don't like. Too complicated to expalin.
  • March 13, 2009 4:15 AM GMT
    Well unforchantly he did it. I'm trying not to be raceist here, But with him being in the senit for only four years he does not all the in's and outs of congress yeat he is issuing orders left and right and all the votes go right down party lines no bipartsin ship like I have seen in the past out of congress if you don't beleve me just watch C-Sapn, 2, and or 3, 4 I only get C-Span and C-Sapn 2 but thats enough to see what the house and senit really do here in the U.S.I'll admit Obma isn't doing it all but I can see somethings already I don't like. Too complicated to expalin.