Blogs

• 126 posts
    September 17, 2008 7:02 PM BST

Can anyone tell me how to add a blog to my blog roll?

I did it once before, but I'm blowed if I can do it again LOL

Thanx
    • 1912 posts
    September 18, 2008 3:08 AM BST
    Actually I think she is asking how to add other gals blogs to her blog roll, not post her own.
    I think that is an outdated feature because the directory of blogs is incomplete. You use to be able to click on directory of blogs, see all member's blogs, then click on add to blog roll.
    Marsha
    • 315 posts
    September 18, 2008 12:55 PM BST

Wendy,

As Marsha says, the Directory of blogs seems to be seriously out of date !

There are a number of Blogs that I've wanted to add to my Blog-roll, but when I've gone to the List of blogs, none of them have been listed!

It appears that quite a while now, as Blogs have been started, they haven't been getting listed in the Directory.

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
    • 126 posts
    September 22, 2008 6:19 PM BST
    Thanx for all the replies girls

I have it now, and I have managed to add one blog to my blogroll, but as you have suggested, the list seems to ba fairly old, so most of the current ones cant be added
    • 2573 posts
    September 18, 2008 1:41 AM BST
    under the image TRANNY BLOGGER look for

Post Message | Manage BlogRoll | Directory of Blogs

[see corrected instructions in my post below]
    • 2573 posts
    September 18, 2008 12:49 PM BST
    Thanks, Marsha. I have to stop these sessions of working till I pass out. Clearly I did not read the post correctly.

Click DIRECTORY OF BLOGS (instead of POST MESSAGE)
    Click CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MEMBER'S BLOGS
    On the list click ADD TO BLOG ROLL under the name of the person whose blog you wish to add. Names are in alphabetical order by the title of the blog.

• 734 posts
    September 18, 2008 11:48 PM BST
    ahem. Whats a blog roll?
    • 1652 posts
    September 18, 2008 11:59 PM BST
    Rae, it’s a list of links to other people’s blogs, that you can compile at the side of your own blog.
    xx