Thank you

• 1912 posts
    October 10, 2008 12:07 AM BST
    Thank you to whoever deleted that slut movie sales pitch.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 1912 posts
    October 10, 2008 1:28 AM BST
    Thank you for the very nice comment Rae. I'm just me now and thanks to family and friends including those here at TW, I am more relaxed and confident in my life. I think a lot of that shows in my pics which only gives me more confidence as I move forward. I have so much to still work on, but again, thank you for such kind words.
    Love,
    Marsha
    • 1912 posts
    October 10, 2008 3:32 AM BST
    Blush!!!! This thread wasn't started to talk about me. But thank you for the nice comments. I agree totally with you Anne that blogs are a great way for each of us to go back and see how we have grown. I try to write blogs for me, although I'm aware others will see it, I look back occassionally to see where I have been. I even reread my profile description from time to time to see if anything needs changing. There are those who do like me and those who don't like me here, but I hope they can all agree I stay consistent in my desire to succeed. More important is I hope I have set a good example for our community.
    Love,
    Marsha
    • 734 posts
    October 10, 2008 12:22 AM BST
    Damn! I was just about to click on the link.... [not!]

Hey Marsha, just in case it was deleted before you had the chance to read my rather fawning comment, I guess I'd better repeat it:

Your new profile pic is looking so good! Keep on the good work hunni, you're an inspiration.

So much love

Rae xxxx
    • 734 posts
    October 10, 2008 1:48 AM BST
    Hunni,

You definately are so much more relaxed and confident. And it shows. Look at how you carry yourself, look at your shoulders - I appreciate you're sitting but that does'nt change matters much. You are far more confident and feminine then I have seen you before. [Remember how it goes... shoulders back, breasts forward, stomach in, butt out...lol]

And thats a blessing that your wonderful wife and family have helped you achieve.

So much love to you - and to them!

Rae xxxx

ps: Yes, this would have been a pm but my pc is still steadfastly refusing to allow me to send them. It'll accept them, no worries, but then put two fingers in my general direction if I should be so bold as to try to reply! And, yes, many of you kind people have offered suggestions. Yes, I have followed them. No, my pc has fought back. There is a war going on between 'my' pc and I...