The Cherry Bomb, bombs in

• 430 posts
    October 11, 2008 3:07 AM BST
    Well Hello there Trannyweb......

Its been a long long time I know, but I thought it was time for my periodical posting.

So whats been happening I hear you ask???

Well I'm now about 2 years post op. Thats a good thing. I went over to Thailand for the op and had a really good time of it. The doc did a great job, everything works as it should.... let me tell you the feeling is amazing!

I continued bartending for awhile while also working as a political Lobbiest for a leading Gay & Lesbian rights organisation in Australia. I have now moved into the finance sector for a while. I've got me a plan that if it works I will be perminantly retired by the time im 40. I should be in Europe sometime next year. I'm looking at a Parisian Holiday as I have found a company that I want to invest with and I want to check them out properly. So if anyone knows about the property market and system in France I would love to get some inside knowledge.

I'm single again, but loving it. I dont actually want to be in a relationship right now, though its not likeI dont have the opportunity! *wink wink*

I'm a out & proud lesbian with Cherry bomb coloured hair. I knowmyself better than most people get to know them selves and my future is looking good.

So thats where I'm at for the moment. I cant wait to hear from people that I havent heard from for ages and I'm sure there are heaps of people that are new and interesting too.
    • 614 posts
    October 12, 2008 8:10 AM BST
    Hay wb stranger , Rember me we use to chat loads whenya was 1st around , glad things going well for ya
    • 430 posts
    November 15, 2008 10:58 AM GMT
    Thanks for the welcome back.

Yes I do remember you Christina. I dont know what the future holds but its looking bright..... stay tuned
    • 2463 posts
    October 11, 2008 2:27 PM BST
    Fiona, it was soooooooooooooooo great to chat with you again yesterday, both on and off TW! It is great how things are working out for you. Go for it!

If you are in the chatroom and Josie is there, please get to know her.

Mere
    • 2127 posts
    October 11, 2008 10:38 PM BST
    Welcome back Fiona. You have been missed. Maybe stay a while this time.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 1980 posts
    October 14, 2008 3:20 PM BST
    Hello Fiona-

Welcome back, girl. Sounds like you have landed on your feet, it's nice to see you again.

Hugs...Joni Marie