Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Passing in public » being attacked in new york city

being attacked in new york city

Tags : None
  • dear girls ,i live in new york city and i belong to cdi .last week we were returning from a trip to the bank for our group and there is an under pass next to the port authority building .as we walked past i heard some men taunting me and my girl friend and after we passed by my friend who was walking after me told me that they threw a can of soda at us.i looked down and then i noticed that some of the soda splashed on my nylons.well we just went back to our apt and told every one what happened.bottom line who cares about those idiots .we are here to stay so they can just dissapear. love phylisanne
    i am phylisanne and i enjoy dressing as a woman .
      July 6, 2007 9:45 PM BST
  • Sorry to hear of that incident Phylisanne, but some people are just idiots and will never mature. I think you did the right thing ingnoring it and walking on, confrontation is not likely to work in our favour, and who can fight and run in heels anyway?

Hold your head high and ignore them, it's more than they deserve.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      July 7, 2007 10:58 AM BST
    Sorry to hear about that happening, Phylisanne. Most New Yorkers are cool but there is always the stray jerk trying to impress his "buddies." Must have been a real macho guy thowing a soda can....oooh. He probably was on a sugar high. Glad to hear you have your own group for support.
    Stay cool.
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      July 7, 2007 6:38 PM BST
  • dear girls ,thank you for those nice posts about my little incident in the city .i really appreciate what you all said and it makes me feel good that you are out there thinking about me .this means alot and thank you all very much.all my love phylisanne
    i am phylisanne and i enjoy dressing as a woman .
      July 13, 2007 3:47 AM BST