Christmas Presents

• 5 posts
    November 19, 2008 2:39 PM GMT

Hi girls,

Just wondered if any of you had thought yet about Christmas presents?

I would like to pose two questions-
    a) What would be the best present you could get for Christmas?

b) What would will you be buying for yourself for Christmas?

To start things off, the best pressie I could get would be for my wife to know and understand all about Justine.

And I will probably treat myself to a really nice new outfit - but after the new year in the sales.

So what are your thoughts?

Love Justine

http://www.justinegs.tv

• 1195 posts
    November 19, 2008 3:04 PM GMT
    Justine First I hope your first wish comes true. It's a tricky deal to say the least.
    As for me - I'd love to lose more weight - fighting waist line just now - I want to lose the barrel shape.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1912 posts
    November 20, 2008 12:28 AM GMT
    Although I am out to my family and nearly everyone else for that matter, the best gift I could receive would be for all my family's wishes to come true and knowing that their wishes included me in their lives. By the looks of it, I will be getting permanent makeup (tattoo) eyebrows for christmas.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 2017 posts
    November 19, 2008 8:13 PM GMT
    I want snow for Christmas, since the last two years were not that great.

I won't be buying myself anything though, I'm lucky to have an understanding partner who will spoil me!

Nikki
    • 2068 posts
    November 19, 2008 11:44 PM GMT
    Best Pressie for me HAS to be having my charllet stay with me before christmas. Now THAT tops anything!

Lol XXXXXXXX
    Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    November 20, 2008 1:52 PM GMT
    I generally don't ask for much. What would I like? To be with Josie all the time, that's for sure. To get moving along with my transitioning. And, while I do have my job at the museum, I can't live off the pay I get. I could sure use a full time teaching gig, or another promotion at the museum.

However, I might buy myself a CD!

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    November 20, 2008 2:31 PM GMT
    I already bought myself a new coat & some footless tights for my Christmas.
    That takes care of these cold months.