Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Fun » Mixed pickles..............

Mixed pickles..............

Tags : None
  • For your delectation and,where necessary,deep philosophical thinking...............

There is always one way for a husband to have the last word: he can apologise..........

Marriage is so popular because it combines a maximum of temptation with a maximum of opportunities........

Love is the illusion that one man is different from all the others................

A decollete is the trick of being so undressed that you're still considered to be dressed..............

Youth is a wonderful thing....pity it's wasted on children..........

Woman:a refined combination of arsonist and fire-brigade..........

That a woman resists is not always a sign of her virtue-often it's a sign of her experience........

Whoever looks for heaven on earth was asleep in the geography lesson............

If a man wants his wife to listen to him all he has to do is talk to another............

No-one contributes more to the entertainment at a party than those who aren't there.............

Once upon a time the girls cooked like their mothers- nowadays they booze like their fathers.........

God has a sense of humour- how else could he have created mankind?

It's not necessary to contradict women-they take care of that themselves............

Bigamy means having one man too many-monogamy means the same.............

Shall we practice arithmetic? We could add you and me together,subtract our clothes,divide our legs and multiply ourselves..........

A hole is where something isn't(Kurt Tucholsky)

The metre is a measure of length-in angling it represents about 45cm...............

Love is the story of the pursuit of the man by the woman(George Bernard Shaw)

A professor is a person who talks in someone-elses sleep.........

that'll do for now

Have fun

Lynn H.
    "It ain't what you do,it's the way that you do it............and that's what gets results!"
      December 8, 2008 7:47 PM GMT
  • .................and while I'm on about it,how about abbreviations??

We all know what CD stands for..............but ROM?........Right old Maid?

and...........what about DVD?................Distinctly Vintage Dame??

or.........'Blue Tooth'?.............................Is this the TG version of a 'Blue stocking'

to say nothing of................URL.............Ultimate Realistic Lady??

Have fun!

Lynn H
    "It ain't what you do,it's the way that you do it............and that's what gets results!"
      December 10, 2008 6:27 PM GMT
  • Doctor: "I'm afraid I've got some good news and some bad news for you:"

Patient,"Aha,I think I'd like the good news first."

D."OK,you've got a week to live...."

P."I see. And the bad news?"

D."I forgot to tell you this last week.........."

Ciao

Lynn H.
      February 8, 2009 7:21 PM GMT