Good Monday morning!!!!!!!

• 515 posts
    November 5, 2007 9:49 AM GMT
    Good morning boys and girls.
    I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend I know I did; when ever I go shopping I have a wonderful time and this weekend I found a new tinker belle hoody and tops. Omg I love Tinker Belle she is the girl to me.

Love
    Sara
    • 259 posts
    November 5, 2007 5:39 PM GMT
    My weekend was good but I did something a little bad.

I had so many things to catch up on; around the house, homework, tests to study for things i have not done since I started the school year, etc... I decided to call in sick to work on Saturday. Yes it was bad of me because I really was not sick but good because I accomplished everything on my agenda. I really just needed one day off for my sanity and to catch up.

When final exams roll around in December I am taking three weeks off work to study, and maybe play a little. Maybe I can get Meridith to visit at that time and anyone else who wants to from tweb.
    • 515 posts
    November 5, 2007 10:44 PM GMT
    Jossie at least it was a good kind of bad !!!!!! ok so now my brian has exploded !!!!!
    • 2627 posts
    November 5, 2007 10:07 AM GMT
    Good Morning!!!
    I'm starting another week of very long work days,12 to 14hrs. It's best not to think about it just do it.
    Well I do think about the money I'll get. That's what gets me going for this. lol

I had a cold over the weekend but I feel pretty good now & ready to take on the week or the day at least.