Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Monday morning!!!!!!!

Good Monday morning!!!!!!!

Tags : None
    Good morning boys and girls.
    I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend I know I did; when ever I go shopping I have a wonderful time and this weekend I found a new tinker belle hoody and tops. Omg I love Tinker Belle she is the girl to me.

Love
    Sara
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      November 5, 2007 9:49 AM GMT
    Good Morning!!!
    I'm starting another week of very long work days,12 to 14hrs. It's best not to think about it just do it.
    Well I do think about the money I'll get. That's what gets me going for this. lol

I had a cold over the weekend but I feel pretty good now & ready to take on the week or the day at least.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      November 5, 2007 10:07 AM GMT
  • My weekend was good but I did something a little bad.

I had so many things to catch up on; around the house, homework, tests to study for things i have not done since I started the school year, etc... I decided to call in sick to work on Saturday. Yes it was bad of me because I really was not sick but good because I accomplished everything on my agenda. I really just needed one day off for my sanity and to catch up.

When final exams roll around in December I am taking three weeks off work to study, and maybe play a little. Maybe I can get Meridith to visit at that time and anyone else who wants to from tweb.
      November 5, 2007 5:39 PM GMT
    Jossie at least it was a good kind of bad !!!!!! ok so now my brian has exploded !!!!!
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      November 5, 2007 10:44 PM GMT