Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Fiction » Fictionmania what happned?

Fictionmania what happned?

Tags : None
  • Does anybody know what hapned to the fictionmania website ? I can't find it any more almost as if it never exested. If any one does know please let me know.
      December 17, 2008 5:31 AM GMT
  • 2 2627
    They were using a very old server & it crashed.
    At first the talk was that they whould get it back up & running.
    Haven't heard anything since.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      December 17, 2008 9:55 AM GMT
  • Thanks for the info Karen Computer Hate to love them, love to hate them at times. That does not sound good for the home team it may take several weeks to months to get it bck up and running again. They need a server with aedundant array of independnt disks or RAID 5 witch if 1 disk fails the others have the info and can still work with no problems.
      December 21, 2008 8:01 AM GMT
  • www.fictionmania.tv

fictionmania is back! It appears to have re-surfaced in July, but I've only just noticed...

November 29, 2009 7:28 PM GMT
  • Samantha

As far as I know it is up and running, I just checked it a minute ago. Their address did change several months ago, they changed from fictionmania.COM to fictionmania.TV - so the new address is:

http://www.fictionmania.tv/

Jeri
    Jeri Elaine “A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.” - Irina Dunn, 1970 Indecision is the key to flexibility. - unknown
      November 29, 2009 10:29 PM GMT
  • Thank you Jeri & allwho have responded to this thread I started I found it just now thank to your link Jeri so I thank you all.
      December 2, 2009 5:29 AM GMT