MERRY CHRISTMAS

• 65 posts
    December 24, 2007 4:03 PM GMT
    TO ALL THE GIRLS AT TRANNY WEB
    A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
    LOTS OF LOVE MANDY XXX

• 374 posts
    December 26, 2007 2:09 PM GMT

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and all the very best in the New Year! This year I was able to help out some others less fortunate. It was a great feeling and and made this year even more special.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 259 posts
    December 24, 2007 10:53 PM GMT
    Happy Christmas TW sisters!
    • 614 posts
    December 25, 2007 2:05 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas one and all

eat drink and be merry

and i hope sanata bought everyone wot they wanted
    • 2017 posts
    December 26, 2007 9:48 AM GMT
    I hope everyone had a very merry christmas and here's to a fabulous new year!!

Personally, I didn't get a single drab present, those days are over! I think Mrs Claus must have sorted my presents out!! She has better taste, lol.

I hope you all got something you wished for too.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    December 24, 2007 4:09 PM GMT
  • December 24, 2007 8:44 PM GMT
    A very happy christmas and new year to all, may all your dreams come true

Love
    Sammi x
    • 2068 posts
    December 24, 2007 10:13 PM GMT
    Here's wishing ALL here at TW a VERY merry xmas & happy 2008. I hope that all your wishes & dreams come true!

Lol xxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 1980 posts
    December 25, 2007 1:50 PM GMT
    Hi Everyone-

I would like to wish all of you here on TW a wonderful Holiday Season. May all good things come your way in the coming New Year. Best wishes for all of you from me and my family to you and yours.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    December 27, 2007 12:59 PM GMT
    I want to wish everyone here at TW Happy Holidays. Remember, no matter what you have or don't have in your life, you have three of the greatest gifts of all. You know who you really are and have a place to come where you are accepted and loved for who you are....and you will never, ever have to think that you are alone again.