survival

• 1195 posts
    December 28, 2008 2:04 PM GMT
    I hope everyone survived the XMAS holiday - here comes New Years, I hope everyone is planning a good time.
    hugs
    Gracie
  • December 28, 2008 3:44 PM GMT
    hi mary had great xmas thanks now looking forward to night out partying with my family pity i cant go dressed as i wuold like too. hapy new year to you also
    lol andi
  • December 28, 2008 3:48 PM GMT
    hi mary had great xmas thanks now looking forward to night out partying with my family pity i cant go dressed as i wuold like too. hapy new year to you also
    lol andi
  • December 28, 2008 3:49 PM GMT
    lol andi
    • 181 posts
    January 1, 2009 12:45 AM GMT
    Mary Grace , I wish I were back in Dallas to usher in the new year. You will have to do that for me . Maybe I can return for a visit one of these days , who knows ...... Meanwhile ya'all have a wonderful New Year !!!!!!!!!! Ellen Shaver
  • December 28, 2008 4:45 PM GMT
    Happy christmas Mary, lol, sorry its belated, always try and get the numpties and idiots good wishes out of the way first before starting on the nice people, this year ran out of time, lol, anyway have a happy new year and hope your dreams whatever they are come true.

xxXxx cristine
    • 2017 posts
    January 2, 2009 9:14 AM GMT
    I had a great Christmas and I'm looking forward to a wonderful new year. I hope you all have a great one as well. Best wishes.

Nikki