Hello girls I am Sarah-Ann

• January 9, 2009 10:29 AM GMT
    Have just joined Trannyweb, and having a look around the site, thought it would be great to get a message on to the New Members Forum, and then get on to the Catroom. Have been dressing for years, but since my teens, I have never been able to chat to anyone about this.

Look forward to hearing from you

Love and kisses

Sarah-Ann

xx
  • January 9, 2009 4:20 PM GMT
    Nikki

Have had a wonderful first day on this site, met two really great girls in the Chatroom. Looking forward to lots of time with Trannyweb, and meeting more wonderful girls.

Love and kisses

Sarah-Ann

xxx
  • January 17, 2009 3:05 AM GMT
    Hi Sarah-Ann,

I have been a member for about one week. This site is great!! Like you I have finally found a site where I can talk about how I feel.

Maybe we can chat sometime!!

Hugs... Maria
  • January 17, 2009 12:39 PM GMT
    Hi Maria

You have found the right place to be. Hopefully we will meet up in the chat room, it does help to be able to talk, and also gives you so much more confidence in yourself.

Hugs & kissese

Sarah-Ann

xxx
  • January 17, 2009 5:41 PM GMT
    Hi Sarah -Ann

Like yourself I am new to all this but hope to pluck up some courage to start chatting with you all & realising that I'm not the only one. Hope to chat soon. lol x
  • January 18, 2009 4:20 PM GMT
    Hi Sarah-Ann,

That would be great, I hope we chat somtime!! If not you can always drop me a note!!
    All the best
    XOXOX

• 37 posts
    January 23, 2009 4:00 PM GMT
    Hi Sarah-Ann,

My kittie-cat would love a catroom here, so she can talk to other pets of transgender people.

Kisses,
    Melissa
    • 2017 posts
    January 9, 2009 2:45 PM GMT
    Hi Sarah-Ann, great to see you jumping straight in with both feet! The best way to get to know people here and for them to get to know you is to get involved in the forums and the chatroom so don't be shy. It can be a little nerve wracking at first, I know I was nervous as hell when I first went into chat and spoke to others about my feelings but it felt great, and it was so lovely to connect to others in similar circumstances.

You are not alone any more, have fun!

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    January 9, 2009 4:39 PM GMT
    Hi Sarah-Ann,

Welcome to TW, hon, I'm so glad you found us. TW is such a great place, you'll make lots and lots of new friends here, I certainly know that I have in the past few years anyway. And I just love what you wrote about getting into the Catroom, I know it was a typo, but it was so funny and so appropriate, at least some days!<lol> It just tickled me. Hmm, oh Katie! Can we set up a Catroom? Just for those days when some of the girls feel in a mood to stir things up a bit.<lol>

And Nikki is such a doll, isn't she? Hugs to you, girl.

Hugs...Joni Marie

• 1980 posts
    January 18, 2009 4:27 PM GMT
    Hi Sasha-Ann,

Welcome to TW, girl. I love that dress, so pretty. You have definitely found the right place, I hope you like it here. TW is the best place on the web for girls like us. I am so glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2627 posts
    January 18, 2009 8:18 PM GMT
    Hi Ladies!!
    Welcome to TW.
    It's great to see so many new girls.
    • 2463 posts
    January 23, 2009 4:32 PM GMT
    (Meredith sighs)

I welcome all you new girls, but you have been lax with having the morning coffee made. We are willing to forgive this faux pas if tomorrow's selection is either French Vanilla or hazelnut.

Welcome!

Mere and Josie