Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Youth (18 -25s) » Completely new to the scene

Completely new to the scene

Tags : None
  • heyy everyone!! my name is John im 18 years old. I apparently joined these forums months ago but this is my first time actually being part of it.

So let me tell you a little bit about myself...

I went out with a girl around April 2007 and broke it off almost a week later because I was fooling her and fooling myself. I came strait out and told her I was gay and she told my entire highschool. So since then ive encountered a lot of haters and a lot of judgers. It really brought my self image and self esteem down a good amount but im not really here to talk about all that.

Last Halloween I went into New York City for the parade cross-dressed and it really felt amazing. Ive been cross dressing every now and then. It really just makes me feel great I cant even explain it. I just LOVE to dress up.

So yeah... i feel like ive been typing too much... basically I live in a rural area I dont have too many friends I can relate to on the sexuality level, so I really want to get involved and meet people on this website, and find out more about the lifestyle of TG and CD! Especially hope to meet some friends from the east end of long island if there are any on here.

So thank you for reading everyone!!!

January 18, 2009 3:51 AM GMT
  • Welcome to TW Jonna. there are lots of wonderful people here and great information in the forums. I hope to cross paths with you in the chatroom.
    Best wishes,
    Marsha
      January 18, 2009 3:59 AM GMT
  • Hi Jonna, welcome to TW. I'm sure you will find some friends in the chatroom or from browsing the forums, along with some fantstic tips which will help you to look great.

You will find, however, that we don't get too many younger girls here simply because they are often still wrestling with doubts about there gender identity and aren't ready to go 'public' with anyone yet.

Try looking in the 'Tranny Youth' forum which is aimed at 18 - 25 year olds. (Not that you're not welcome anywhere of course, I'm just trying to help).

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 18, 2009 4:20 PM GMT
  • Hi Jonna, Welcome I am sure you will find all kinds of support here.

January 20, 2009 5:57 PM GMT