Hi!

• January 18, 2009 8:06 PM GMT
    Hello everyone! I'm new here so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 28 year old TG/TS/whatever you want to call it, and have been this way for as long as I can remember. Since I am single and live alone I am fortunate to be able to live in my chosen role full time. I look forward to exploring the site and hopefully chatting with you all soon.

Lots of Love

Emma Jane XXX
  • January 18, 2009 8:26 PM GMT
    Hi Emma Jane, a warm welcome to you, hope you enjoy the site lol xx
  • January 19, 2009 2:26 AM GMT
    Hello Emma Jane, I am sure you will enjoy this site!! I look forward to cahtting with some time soon!!

Hugs....
  • January 22, 2009 6:41 PM GMT
    Hi Emma Jane,
    Welcome to TW!!! I hope yo find it to be as valuable of a place as I have for friends , sharing and support. Once you get comfortable, perhaps you will tell us a little about yourself ? Also if you havent discovered the Blog section, check it out.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn

• 2627 posts
    January 18, 2009 8:23 PM GMT
    Hello Emma.
    Welcome to TW!!!!
    • 2017 posts
    January 19, 2009 12:28 PM GMT
    Hi Emma, welcome to TW. Please take some time to browse the forums as they are full of useful information, and hopefully we'll see you in chat sometime soon.

Have fun!

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    January 22, 2009 6:19 PM GMT
    Hi Emma Jane-

One of my favorite names, I have a dear gg friend named Emma. Welcome to TW, girl, you are so very welcome here. Please pardon my tardy reply, I am in the midst of packing for a big move, no excuse really to be neglectful, but I hope you'll forgive me. TW is a great, great place, btw. You'll find it a wonderful place to make friends and find resources and help of all sorts. I so hope you like it here.

Hugs...Joni Marie