Hellooooooooooo...

Tags : None
  • Sorry for my slight disappearance, between being very busy at work and my computer not wanting to behave properly I've not bee n online very much - actually as little as possible! I really hate to be that way but I'm online all day at work and with my goofy computer acting up I just couldn't bring myself to mess with this one.

I do have a question for you all...

What's on your mind? Is anything bothering you? Having a great day and just want to crow about it? Got a cool recipe? Read a good book? Have you had a great remarkable time with you s/o and are just bursting at the seams wanting to tell someone?

You get the idea...

It's awfully quiet around here and we need to get chatting again. Come on people. Lets talk. Let's be the support network we know that we already are. I'm sure there's lots of us that basically go through the same things on a fairly regular basis.

Ok, it's up to you....

I want to hear from anyone. I would hope we can get this forum hopping and communicating again!!!!!

Hope to hear from you all soon!!!!!

Hugz
    PJ

February 2, 2009 1:08 AM GMT
  • Hi PJ, nothing in particular happening here really, too busy at work!!! I have had some good weekends though, catching up with friends, and spent a lovely saturday night out with my S/O which was great. Basically, everything's going very well in general, except I am really bored with my studies, lol.

Hope life is treating you well too.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      February 2, 2009 1:28 PM GMT
    PJ - I know I'm not an SO as such - but then again from my wife's view-point I guess I am.
    Back to the thread. My SO spends all her computer time doing leason plans and reading emails. Reading does cause trouble with her eyes since she has macular.
    For me I "keep rollin' on " as the song says. I'm the meal planner, cook, baker, chauffer, grocery shopper and entertainment. Guess I've become the live in housekeeper. Don't think I'm complaining; I've found my nitch(I feel needed) and I get to go to the gym to exercise too.
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      February 2, 2009 2:48 PM GMT