New to Tranny Web!

• 35 posts
    February 13, 2009 8:32 PM GMT
    Just wanted to introduce myself as advised by Nikki Holmes. Im am fairly new to this as I am just finally to a point in my life that I can start my transition! I have tried to put together a website at http://www.geocities.com/[...]dex.htmand it is slowly in progress. I came to Tranny Web by the invite of Mina Sakura!

Avery
  • February 16, 2009 4:52 PM GMT
    Hi Avery, Welcome, I am sure you will find lots of support here and many new friends. i certainly have found both!

Drop by for a chat any time

• 2017 posts
    February 13, 2009 8:53 PM GMT
    Hi Avery, welcome to our island of sanity in a crazy world, I know you will soon be making lots of friends here. You will find the forums are full of useful information and the chat room is always a nice place to drop in and say 'hi'.

Have fun!

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    February 13, 2009 10:26 PM GMT
    Hi Avery
    With or without an invite, your welcome here. I hope you like what you find as much as I have.
    • 1980 posts
    February 19, 2009 3:38 PM GMT
    Hi Avery-

I like your pic, you're a doll. Welcome to TW, hon, this is the best place on the web for girls like us, I hope you like it here.
    Oh and btw, I love that butterfly you're using as an avatar, I've been wanting to get a tatoo on my calf just above my ankle, something incorporating a butterfly, would you mind sharing where you found it? It's so perfect.

Hugs...Joni