I love going out dressed like a tart

• February 15, 2009 12:13 AM GMT
    I love getting dressed like a complete slut and going out in public. The sexier the clothes - garters, panties, fishnets, bra with BIG fake boobs, tight skirt and top, blonde wig and lots of makeup, topped off with f--k me heels - the better. I love to go out walking at night and have guys honk their horns for me and catcall at me as they drive by. Some even try to pick me up.
    I know it's potentially dangerous, but that makes it all the more delicious. I just love feeling sexy and hot.

I got a motel room with a guy one time who I let pick me up, and he was so turned on by the fact that i was a TV, that we had X rated fun for hours. I walked, wiggled my butt for him, and then did things to him he will never forget. Neither will I.

Any girls with similar stories?
    • 1195 posts
    February 15, 2009 2:49 PM GMT
    Holly
    Have you been watching the movie "Walk on the wild side" - ?
    Sounds like you live dangerously in NYC.
    Take care
    Gracie
    • 1912 posts
    February 16, 2009 3:11 AM GMT
    LOL, Have I ever voiced my opinion that there are some out there that give the rest of us a bad reputation.
    • 1912 posts
    February 16, 2009 4:42 PM GMT
    Cristine, I'm sorry you took my comment the way you did. I was only commenting on the image Holly portrays, a pure intentional slut who gets her rocks off behaving in this manner. It is stories of gals like this found dead along the side of the road that make the news. With my going fulltime this past year I have told will over a hundred people about myself and the one common thing they say is they have never actually met anyone transgendered before. So when someone reads about a dead transgender slut on the side of the road, it is very likely that the person who reads the story will picture TG's as sluts until something else proves that wrong. That is all I'm saying. I'm not implying any TG gal who went out looking for a guy is a bad person. I agree fully with your take on the behavior that it is a good way to get hurt or killed.

As for Mere's take on the story, I tend to agree it is likely fake. I'm thinking this person was hoping for some juicy personal stories to get off with.

Hugs,
    Marsha

• February 17, 2009 11:22 AM GMT
    I've read the responses to my post, and I can say this: to the girls that think I'm a fake, no, I'm not, I'm real and I've done this. I'm not making any of this up to get my rocks off and I'm not making any of this up to elicit any kind of response to get myself off.
    Yes, I've done this, and yes, I love feeling like a cheap slut. I do limit this behavior to places that are fairly well lit, and where there are some other people around.
    I'm aware of the potential danger in this, but let's face facts, there is an element of danger to anything we do dressed. Even in the 21st century a lot of prejudice exists towards the transgendered, more so than to people who are simply gay.
    Fact is, I have a hot body and showing it off is fun. For the most part, the responses I get are limited to catcalls and honking car horns, with people sometimes slowing their cars. The one guy I did pick up was a spur of the moment thing that turned out well.
    Do I recommend this kind of behavior to others? Up to you. It's a risk for each individual to decide on for themselves.
  • February 19, 2009 1:21 PM GMT
    if i was your age love and looked good i would be out there with you ,
  • February 20, 2009 9:02 PM GMT
    All I want to say is we are all entitled to do what we want while we are here on this little planet, there hows that for sitting on the fence!!! Ain't that un-comfortable, So whether you want to flaunt it (if youv'e got it) or sit in the closet & wait to see if you can unlock the door one day we all have of options lol sasha xx
    • 181 posts
    July 22, 2009 7:48 PM BST
    Marsha, I agree with both you and Christene . Let me thank you both personally for putting very gently what I would have been way too crass about ! I have spent every bitof ten years to be a first class Ladyand everybody in Richmond Va within te trans comunity knows about the way I dress too. Some say I'm way too " West - End " O K , well mebbie I am . I like looking like the Silver spoon set ! Ellen S
    • 1195 posts
    July 22, 2009 8:29 PM BST
    Ladies - I think Holly has lost her computer privilages, she hasn't logged in since last March.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1912 posts
    July 22, 2009 9:46 PM BST
    LOL Ellen, I had to go back and see what I had written and can confirm to you that my opinion has not changed at all.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • July 22, 2009 10:01 PM BST
    Nothing wrong in dressing sexy but to do what Holly said for then not logging in since March is a hoax. But I love dressing sexy and look nice. When I came back from my vacation I did drive trough Germany and stopped by some friends and one woman there told me that I dress like a parrot because I used all sort of fancy colours.

xxx Natalie
  • February 15, 2009 5:59 PM GMT
    Wait till the night you get picked up, he sticks his hand up your skirt, finds out you come with extras and gives you a good hiding or worse. If thats your kick would'nt it be safer to go to A TV freindly bar, where guys know what they are picking up. There is living dangerously and being dangerously dumb. Speaking from experience.
    • 2068 posts
    February 15, 2009 11:18 PM GMT
    Holly.......to me thats complete LUNACY doing that because anything could happen to you, but if thats what you want then i guess the choice is yours hon.

Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    February 16, 2009 3:43 AM GMT
    I was originally staying out of this thread because it is total and complete BS..............................

Do you all really think for one moment this person is for real?

I have strong suspicions as to who the author of this thread might be.

I should have just ignored this idiocy. But I had to make it clear that I, for one, am not fooled one bit.

Mere
  • February 16, 2009 2:02 PM GMT
    Meredith there are girls that definately do this, I have never actually trolled the streets, but on a few occasions, pulled guys in clubs, Mad I know, I was going through my ''I'm a girl period'' , seeking attention and acceptance. I did'nt exactly go out looking like a slut tho, Just dressing as girls of my age did at the time. But before going off somwhere always made it clear what I was. It ended with me nearly getting a kicking and robbed.
    But I do know one girl that did get her face slashed and badly beaten, through trolling the streets.

Perhaps I don't measure up to Marhsa's standards, we all do stupid things, seeking recognition for what we feel inside. The point is did I let the TS community down, or did everyone else just think I was just another RG slut???????????? Promoting common sense is one thing, but don't condem someone out of hand, We each have to realise everyone is different and have needs and emotional issues to come to terms with, dealing with it in our own way at the time. I certainly can't condem anyone, some of the things I have done. Some of you will have heard rumours and the whispering. Some of its true, some is not.
    • 2017 posts
    February 16, 2009 3:28 PM GMT
    I must admit, I'm with Mere on this one in that it just sounds fake and is likely to be someone just acting out their fantasies.

In reality, as Christine has pointed out, a guy finding out you aren't what he thought you were, can lead to you ending up in A & E, or worse. I wouldn't condemn anyone out of hand for behaving a certain way but...................they do need to realise what a risk they are taking.

Nikki
  • February 16, 2009 5:07 PM GMT
    LOl, oh what dear freinds, I take all your points, weather Holly is a fantatist or not, soliciting lurid stories or not. The point I was purely trying to make, is it does go on,>> IF << Holly is doing it for real, then it is insane behaviour, Apart from erm social diseases, there is a definate danger from, gay bashers, weirdos and the rest of the unwashed knuckle dragging troglodytes.
    I don't take things personally, got to the point I just don't give a dam, but would rather be wrong giving somone honest and sensible advice on the chance they might be genuine, rather than being automatically suspicous. Perhaps I'm just gullible.

xxX Cristine Xxx
    • 2017 posts
    February 16, 2009 5:12 PM GMT
    I don't think you're being gullible Christine, I also try to take people at face value and I prefer to accept they are who they say they are, until they prove otherwise. My reasoning is that I want to be accepted for being who I am, so all I am doing is extending the same courtesy to others. I'm sure that also comes across as being a bit naive at times but there you are.

Nikki
  • February 17, 2009 11:42 AM GMT
    Mmmmmm Holly, point taken, such a hot body, that likes to flaunt it on the street, Now I am getting a trifle suspicious, But you don't grace us with a piccie in your ptofile for us all to go wow. and honk our horns at.