Would I be asking to much ...

• 35 posts
    February 16, 2009 1:41 PM GMT
    thanx Marsha for your thoughts - enjoyed our chat this morning!

hugs
    • 35 posts
    February 16, 2009 1:45 AM GMT
    Would I be asking to much to ask my partner about my wearing lingerie nightie to bed? If you are interested in what my partner and I have arranged or want to know more information to answer this question just visit my website at www.geocities.com/androgyny29/index.htm

xoxo

• 1912 posts
    February 16, 2009 12:13 PM GMT
    First off, I can vouch for Avery that her website is just a personal website. As for wearing a lingerie nightie to bed, you know your partner best but if you don't ask, you will never know the answer. Considering your relationship and your partner's knowledge of Avery I don't think it would come as a shock.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

• 35 posts
    February 16, 2009 1:39 PM GMT
    No Katie that is not me presenting the voice training lesson on my website its just one of my many favorite YouTube Videos that I thought would possibly be helpful to some of us girls! I will be having a podcast though soon that may be of some interest. I presently cannot come out that much as to make a video.

As to my question it got answered about an hr after I posted it!

My partner and I agreed to that on the couple nights a week she does not sleep next to me. and I can wear otherwise neutral elements to bed with her so it is going to work out great!

hugs
    • 35 posts
    February 16, 2009 6:23 PM GMT
    Generally I do not respond to post like this and I refuse to get in some kind of Kat Fight. I simply asked a question and gave a link for further information on my situation for those who were interested. I am practically blind so for me to do much of this is complicated.

Its like you said:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mistery. Today is here so enjoy it to the fullest. After all, it is called the present.

Lets all heed this advice

• 1083 posts
    February 17, 2009 2:20 AM GMT
    Danique--

First off, add my name to the list of folks who'll vouch for Avery. She has always had good thoughts in her posts, and having seen both her sites, think there's blessedly little there to worry about.

Next item: I refer people to my website quite a bit. So what? The why is simple: this is because (one) I don't like to eat Katie's bandwidth with stuff I've written that can be quite extensive, (two) it may be something I would have posted two or three times--or more, and (three) I can find the address and post a link to it easier and faster than I can cut and paste a whole lengthy article.

I try not to be a pain about it, but there are times when it's easier to do as I do than to reinvent the wheel.

Besides--you've pointed out the one thing about T-Web that Avery's site and mine don't offer: chatrooms. Plus many more pages of forums, etc. than I certainly will ever hope to have at sakuramina.com. Avery has a website...I have a website...Katie's developed a community.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
  • February 17, 2009 8:21 AM GMT
    If you'd all stop "vouching" for each other and try re-reading Danique's post you may understand what she's trying to say.

My views on this matter can be read on my web site ..........

Can you imagine if every post referred you to some other site!!!!!! wow wouldn't that make a long thread fun to read.

Have your own sites, refer to them if important, but if you wish to engage in a conversation via a forum then is it too much to ask to post your thoughts etc here?

Huggles

Becca
    • 1083 posts
    February 17, 2009 6:31 PM GMT
    **giggles**

Okay, fun time's over. I've had my giggles. You missed the funny in my last post--the shameless, brazen plug I made for my site. (I admit I have a warped sense of humor.)

**gentler tone of voice here**

Rebecca, hon--

I get it. Really, I do. More than many here think I do. I've been around here for a fair number of years now, and have seen much of the growth of TrannyWeb. (Side note to Katie--wanna co-write a book on the history of the world's greatest transgender website?)

To a point, you and Danique are quite correct. If we all point to our respective websites (and I know they abound aplenty) all the time, forum posts like this get pretty boring. I'll not disagree with you there, and yes, I know at times it can border on the annoying when we do point to stuff offsite.

But also understand where I'm coming from...sometimes, it's easier or safer to set up a link then to insert a longish piece (or potentially a piece) that might be recommended for reading, watching, etc.--or to get a question answered--than to plaster it up here and eat Katie's server space. Server space isn't cheap, dear. Trust me on this--I pay for mine.

How many links to youtube items are there here on T-Web? Should we paste in youtube players on a post to "keep it here?" What about news items? Large pictures? Where does the line start/stop?

**gentle tone continues**

Please understand--I'm not picking a catfight here. Far from it! I'm looking at it from a webmistresses point of view, I'd rather have certain things linked and "offsite" than to have the same thing five or six times, and eating several gigs server space that I'm having to pay for.

This way, I have more room for forum posts that actually engender dialogue...you know, like this one.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    • 1195 posts
    February 17, 2009 7:45 PM GMT
    "I don't want to set the world on fire" as the song goes. And I don't want to start a feline fiasco either. But I'll vouch for Danique and Becca (for whatever my tuppence is worth) I like their attitudes. And besides that they're fun people.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 35 posts
    February 17, 2009 9:47 PM GMT
    Thanx for your reply! Hope to chat with you soon

By the way my question was answered the other day when my partner and I talked about it - its good News! I will post a picture of my new nightie once it has arrived!

luv
    • 2127 posts
    February 16, 2009 1:18 PM GMT
    Thanks Danique for looking out for us. We do sometimes see people joining TW just so they can advertise their wares in our forums.

However, I too can vouch for Avery. She's actually been around with TW since July last year but has just reappeared after being away for a while. Also, there's a great video about finding your feminine voice on Avery's web site. Is that you presenting it Avery?

As for the question of whether you should wear lingerie to bed, I would say that depends entirely on how accepting your partner is. We don't know your partner but you do so really, only you can decide what the reaction is likely to be like.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2627 posts
    February 16, 2009 9:44 PM GMT
    Since a full member can build a free site here with no worry about content I don't see a problem.
    As long as the site being referred to is not selling some kind of goods, who cares?

To change the subject for a moment Danique how is have the 2 of you been.
    From the first time I started reading your posts I liked both of you very much. You were a lot of fun to read.
    I hope your doing well.