TS V TV

• February 19, 2009 1:06 PM GMT
    i would like to know why it is that mostTS think they are better then us lowly TVor CD s if there is someone that can tell me please do so
    • 1195 posts
    February 19, 2009 3:00 PM GMT
    I guess you didn't get the word but this subject is a NO-NO.
    If you want to broach that subject do it by PM not the Forum.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1083 posts
    February 19, 2009 4:15 PM GMT
    Lynn--

This topic really is a no-no...but since you asked, this TS doesn't think that she's any better than any TV/CD, because we're all TG and need to stick together if we want to go anywhere.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
  • February 19, 2009 4:17 PM GMT
    so when did the clamp down happen to free speach then or did i serve my country just so i coukld be told that i can not say what i like ?????????????
    • 1083 posts
    February 19, 2009 4:42 PM GMT
    Lynn, hon--

Chill. I served my country, and have the same restriction.

Check this out: http://gendersociety.com/[...]089743&

It's nothing personal--it's just that it really is a invalid topic, per Katie.

Mina
  • February 19, 2009 10:17 PM GMT
    well then this is yet another one thats going to leave this wounderfull site then ?
    • 2358 posts
    February 19, 2009 6:38 PM GMT
    Lynn xXx

As a TS I raised this subject before, starting a thread, its been done to death. I asked the same question. Every one is equall, just different No one is better than anyone else. End of.
    • 2627 posts
    February 19, 2009 8:02 PM GMT
    Lynn we love a good debate but this subject causes bad feelings among members.
    In fact this thread will be deleted as soon as Nikki or Wendy see it.
    Please do not take it personly. It's the subject not the person that posted it.
    • 2127 posts
    February 19, 2009 10:39 PM GMT
    Sorry Lynn, you should know better than to ask this question. It's like asking Jewish people if the holocaust really happened!

If you must leave us over such a petty matter then so be it, although we'd much rather you stay with us.

However, I think you'll find that this contentious question is banned from the forums at UK Angels, TVChix and most other TG forum sites, so you're going to be on your own.

We're not against free speech but like all web communities, we do have to have some rules and this is the only subject that is banned from our forums.

So come on, please understand where we're coming from. We had years and years of wars in the forums over his one subject before we just had to ban it for the sake of the community.

Therefore, I will leave this thread running for a short time so people can see my reply and then it will be removed, as is always the case with this contentious subject.

Sorry, but we have to keep our forums vaguely sane.

Hugs,

Katie x