Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Here Comes The Sun ......

Here Comes The Sun ......

Tags : None
  • What a lovely morning, I have two gardens to do today , one at a nursery school at one more local and then the stress starts. Today we M's (my 11 year old) GDC (Govenors Disciplinary Commitee) to see if they uphold his permanent exclusion from school or if he can return. He didn't get off to a great start and has been let down quite badly by the school, inspite of our efforts to inform them of the problems he has. I'll be glad when these few weeks are over and M can get settled somewhere full time. He is currently at a Pupil Referral Unit and having one to one lessons as he is th only year 7 there, he's having a great time and doing some greta cooking (spag Bol) yesterday, chocolate sponge last week), he's also going Horse Riding.

Any hoo I'm going to enjoy the sunshine, mow some lawn and weed a drivewayand make the most of the day

Have a good one everbody

Tara
    Love and Light
      October 7, 2010 8:34 AM BST
  • Good Morning Girls.

Yeah!!! I woke up to SUNSHINE today!!!  I have an extremely strong feeling as Michelle this morning. In fact, even my dreams last night were very vivid as Michelle. 

Unfortunately, to spoil my mood this morning, I have to go to into the office for meetings as my male self. Wish I was full time and out at work, that would make life soo much easier. It is getting increasingly more difficult for me to put on my male mask and relate as such in the world.

Hugz,

MichelleLynn

February 23, 2011 5:41 PM GMT