Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Technical Support » Full Member - Evolution of Liza

Full Member - Evolution of Liza

Tags : None
  • I tried to download my free copy and the screeen showed 404. Is there a technical problem ?
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      April 25, 2009 9:55 PM BST
  • hi joanne
    your not the only one honey ive just tried to download my free copy as well but i got the same message you did 404 site but i carn,t see any link to send an email to to report it so i thought like you i,d try the forums

regards
    kimberley
      May 13, 2009 9:58 PM BST
  • Don't know what you're trying to download, but site problems can always be reported - use the 'Help' dropdown at the top of each page, 'Report Bugs' or 'Contact Trannyweb'.
    Using Firefox, the extension '404 - site not found' can sometimes pick up the page.
    Sue.
    Sue. X Psychiatrists are like the eunuch in the harem. They know what transvestism is, they can describe it, they can demonstrate it, but they cant actually explain it!
      May 13, 2009 10:28 PM BST
  • thanks for the advice sue i have got fire fox and still dosen,t work so ive reported it as a bug and hopefully ill get some where lol also have you read yet and if so is it any good.

kimberley x
      May 14, 2009 5:19 PM BST
  • Hi girls,

It was just a silly little bug - just a typo in the file name in fact. I did reply to Kimberley immediately to tell her that the bug has been fixed so if you try again it should all work perfectly.

Thanks for pointing out that problem though. My fault as usual! Doh!

We will soon be adding more titles to create a range of eBooks on TG subjects, that are free to our Full Members, making Full Membership even more enticing.

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      May 14, 2009 8:22 PM BST
  • I did manage to download it. However when trying to view the download, a page and a half appears and the screen freezes. I presume any directions are on the missing half page. I have deleted the download pending further advice
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      May 19, 2009 5:49 AM BST
  • I just bought a copy and it worked fine for me. Maybe the file you downloaded is corrupted in some way. Try again.

Femmy
      May 19, 2009 10:58 AM BST
  • You should be able to simply download the file and run it and it should work perfectly first time. I assume you are using a Windows computer. The software won't work on any other kind.

Having said that, we will be introducing new multi-platform versions of most of our books, free of charge for our full members, in the next couple of weeks.

For now though, I think you should download the file again from scratch in case it did not download properly the first time, and try running it again.

Please do let me know if that helps.

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      May 19, 2009 12:52 PM BST
  • I have tried it 3 or 4 times but the result is just the same. I have Windows XP and have checked disc etc
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      May 21, 2009 1:20 PM BST
  • Hi Joanne, if you check your email you will see that I have sent you the PDF version of The Evolution of Lisa, which requires no installation.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Katie x
      May 21, 2009 3:54 PM BST
  • Hi Katie

Thanks for the e-mail. Everything worked at the first double click. I appreciate the trouble you took to give me access to the book.

Hugs
    Joanne
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      May 22, 2009 11:29 AM BST