Survey

• 1195 posts
    April 27, 2009 2:55 PM BST
    Personal survey:
    Do blonds have more fun?

I know their gorgeous - like Lucy and Cristine - just to name a couple of "Bombshells"
    I know I'm "over the hill" so to speak but I really, really enjoy being a blond.
    any comments?

(humble)with hugs
    Gracie
    • 1195 posts
    April 27, 2009 7:05 PM BST
    Oh dear! In mentioning a couple of gorgeous blonds I forgot to include Katie. Natrually, that would make a couple a few instead.
    My mistake - no offense intended.
    Joni - I see you didn't commit yourself - he he
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1195 posts
    April 27, 2009 8:36 PM BST
    Thank you Cristine - truer words
    It's what's inside that counts - very true - sort of like "you can't tell a book by it's cover"
    I've know some pretty "foxy" red heads too.
    hugs
    Gracie
  • June 12, 2009 3:14 AM BST
    I know I have fun no matter what color hair I'm wearing. it's all about how you go about it.
    • 31 posts
    July 16, 2009 12:56 AM BST
    Coming from one guy’s perspective… The brunettes have it! Although I’ll admit to noticing more than a few blonds & redheads, it always seems to be the brunette that sweeps me away!
  • July 21, 2009 9:49 PM BST
    Well...I have not been an observer of the posts, but this one caught my eyes. I must confess that I do enjoy being a blonde (been one all my life). Nevertheless, I think it has little to do with one having "more fun" than non-blondes. We all enjoy attention needless to say. Having fun is really an individual issue often determined by ones perspective on life. If you enjoy life...like yourself...and love people...the fun just happens! So to all you non-blondes please do not change your color...just love and have FUN!!!

roni j.
    • 1083 posts
    August 26, 2009 11:13 PM BST
    **giggles softly**

Honey, I have fun regardless of my hair color. I prefer brunette or red over blonde; but it doesn't matter.

What matters is what's inside you. Are you willing to go have fun? That's what guys want to know.

Just be careful and remember--you may not be "that kind of girl." On the other hand, maybe you are...I can be, depending on the guy...!

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
  • August 18, 2010 8:07 PM BST
    I have to say its easy to get attention as a blonde

Jen
    • 434 posts
    August 19, 2010 2:17 AM BST
    As a Redhead,
    I manage to have quite a bit of fun. Of course the Firery Temper sometimes gets me into trouble...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"and my needs entwined, like ribbons of light...and I came through the doorway, some where... in the night"
  • August 19, 2010 4:28 AM BST
    I've often wondered where the "more fun" thing comes from. It sounds a bit like an advertising slogan for hair dye.
    There's also the "dumb blonde" which is straight out of Hollywood.
    I don't really think having blonde hair means you have more or less fun than others with different hair colours (except auburn of course) .

PS

I've just noticed I've become a Queen!
    • 871 posts
    August 19, 2010 9:15 PM BST
    I can honestly say blondes dont have more fun. We rounded up a few blondes and tied them to stakes and poked them with a poking stick for hours. I can honestly say the brunettes had more fun than the blondes! lol
    • 1195 posts
    August 20, 2010 5:33 PM BST
    Penny (shame on you) Poking sticks at blonds....tsk, tsk.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1980 posts
    April 27, 2009 5:06 PM BST
    Hi Gracie-

Well, I don't know if blondes have more fun or not, I've certainly had some fun with blondes and I believe they were having fun as well.<g> Speaking for myself, brunette seems to work better for me, though I have dabbled with blondosity on a few occasions. I think there's a couple of pix in my album. And I must say, you certainly seem to be enjoying yourself in all the pix I've seen of you. You go girl!

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2627 posts
    April 27, 2009 7:22 PM BST
    I have some young blondes living nextdoor I'd like to have some fun with.
  • April 27, 2009 8:17 PM BST
    BIG Mistake, Blondes do not necessarily have more fun, its the girls themselves have fun irregardlless, brunette, raven haired, redheads or blondes. I know some dour and miserable blondes, to frightened to let their hair down. Its what you make out of life as an individual

xxxxxXXXxxxx
    Cristine.
    • 2017 posts
    April 28, 2009 12:26 PM BST
    The fun is there to be had regardless, go for it!!!

As a brunette, I can't say I have a boring life, besides, I don't think blond would work with me.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    August 19, 2010 2:41 AM BST
    I am a natural blond but I have plans to go ginger when I buy my first, good wig. I certainly hope to be having more fun by then.