Date set for SRS. The countdown begins!

• 62 posts
    May 13, 2009 10:04 PM BST
    Hello all.

I have some really exciting news and I felt like sharing as I feel like family here.

I've been in constant contact with Dr. Christine McGinn up in Pennsylvania in the past month or two and finally had a phone consultation with her on this past Tuesday. After discussing all the conditions/pre-op instructions/post-op criteria/surgery related information, I finally got to schedule my day!

They told me that they had no more August appointments, but apparently there were!

So without further ado....my SRS is scheduled for August 18th of this year, 2009.

I cannot wait!

<3 Angel
    • 746 posts
    May 14, 2009 2:11 AM BST
    Congrats Angelyn!! Good for you....

Traci XXxxx
    • 62 posts
    May 14, 2009 2:58 AM BST
    Thanks so much, you gals. <3

Rae, I can remember back to the first days of my time here. It feels like just yesterday. You all really have helped me to get to where I am today.

<3 Angel
  • May 13, 2009 10:59 PM BST
    Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!
    Time until op will fly and crawl...lucky you...

• 734 posts
    May 14, 2009 12:32 AM BST
    Hey, Angelyn,

I am so so so pleased for you.

Wow. Makes me realise how time has slipped gently by. I'm sure I remember your early posts if not your earliest.

It's good to see you getting to where you want to be. You deserve it.

So much love to you and I wish you the best of surgeries and the speediest of recoveries. [Now thats got to be a 21st century salutation!].

Much love

Rae xx
    • 2573 posts
    May 14, 2009 1:19 AM BST
    Congratulations, Angelyn. That is wonderful news.
    • 1980 posts
    May 14, 2009 3:16 AM BST
    Good for you, Angelyn, how wonderful and how exciting. Here's wishing you the best.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2463 posts
    May 14, 2009 4:14 AM BST
    I am soooooooooooooooo jealous!

We are so happy for you. We wish you the best.

Mere and Josie