Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Jumping and screaming

Jumping and screaming

Tags : None
  • Some of you may remember what this used to stand for:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Jump! Jump! AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Happy jumping and screaming and a good morning to all :-)
      May 15, 2009 5:20 AM BST
  • Tiina ...!

Yes, some of us do remember.

Talking of jumping and screaming .... it's nearly Eurovision time again

Hope you're well

C x
      May 15, 2009 5:40 AM BST
  • 2 2627
    Yes I remember that!!!! Being silly girls.
    We did have a lot of fun when I joined this site.
    That "Good Morning" thread would just go on & on everyday.

Cerys I've often wonderd if you were still around. I hope your well.
    You know whos silly humor I realy miss---Rikki
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      May 15, 2009 10:29 AM BST
  • Hi Karen

I'm very well, thank you ...

.. apart from that niggling pain in my hips .. and in my back when I stretch .. and the headaches .. the sneezes ..

.. oh, and the knees

.. Come to think of it I think I need to go and lie down now!

Take care

C xx

PS, Rikki, and Shannon (where did she end up?) and Alex, plus many more ... good times.

May 15, 2009 12:52 PM BST

• OMG that sure brings back some memories Tiina.......good ones i have to say cos i think it was Julie jules who started it off

Cerys, it sure is good to know you're still with us after all this time. I dont know about the other 2 girls, but i still keep in touch with Alex Mac ( Via Yahoo) and she's doing ok.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      May 15, 2009 2:39 PM BST
  • I do not know about Eurovision, Cerys, but if Wales is participating, I hold my fingers crossed. There used to be a Welsh Eurovision star when I was a kid :-)

Oh yes, Karen, Rikki used to be one of the regular morning jumpers and so was Joni. Not to mention Mere the Ninja.

You are right about the origin of jumping and screaming, Anna-Marie. It used to be a private joke between Julie and Joni in the General Forum but it eventually immigrated to the Good Morning Forum and included regular jumpers, some of whom are mentioned in this thread. Those were times indeed.
      May 16, 2009 1:46 AM BST
  • Bore da i gyd! Welsh is a beautiful language that should be heard spoken and seen in web forums every morning. English is the language of international interaction (although the Soviet government tried to make an appearance it would be Russian) but we should hear more of the smaller languages like Welsh, Finnish and Estonian.
      August 30, 2009 4:36 AM BST