Minor problem -

• 1195 posts
    May 30, 2009 1:59 PM BST
    Girls! I almost paniced this morning (Central Daylight time US)when I went to login. I felt abandoned
    I had the membership page but it wouldn't let me login. So I played dumb (not a problem) and tried to register as a new member. Well...the site told me I was already a member - duh - I knew that! So it gave me a new password. I liked my old password - it was "sexy."
    Can I get my old password back?
    hugs with tears
    Gracie
    • 1195 posts
    May 30, 2009 5:12 PM BST
    I was only drinking white wine last night. Oops it was the second bottle that done me in.
    PS I now have another new password
    Where's the techies when you need them.
    Something is arry!
    hugs and dry tears
    Gracie
    • 1195 posts
    May 30, 2009 10:53 PM BST
    Thank you Katie
    I just knew it wasn't my drinking decaf or wine that was causing the problem.
    I was able to login w/o any problem this time. I just knew my problem was minor.

Mere is just trying to stir things a bit since her beloved Blackhawks (ice hockey) team lost their playoff stop to Detroit (oops Karen is in trouble)

hugs
    Gracie
    • 2463 posts
    May 30, 2009 3:37 PM BST
    Mary, please...............this is what happens when you drink decaf. Go back to the real stuff.
    • 2127 posts
    May 30, 2009 7:06 PM BST
    Apologies, this is my fault I fear (no change there then). I have been working on the site today, starting to replace our old Flash drop-down menus with some new super-hooper CSS based drop-downs.

I inadvertently left the login box out and I also didn't enter a URL for the login page. I have fixed the latter and will replace the login box ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2463 posts
    May 30, 2009 7:23 PM BST
    Katie, please............no more decaf.......................please................