out of the blue

Tags : None
    My wife and I have been working very hard moving "stuff" from place to place and packing breakables and then unpacking them. What has been going on is we're having a new floor installed. Our living space has been very, very limited during all of this. Well, today we're on the last bit and have spent the day shuffling "stuff" - late this afternoon I declared that I was going to shower but I wasn't going to "dress." My wife, who has a pretty good sense of humor said "You can be a lazy crossdresser. Just wear a caftan and a wig."
    That broke me up and I thought I'd share it with all. Maybe I am just tired....
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      July 6, 2009 12:24 AM BST
  • What a great understanding your wife has Mary, you can't ask for more than that can you?

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      July 6, 2009 12:56 PM BST
    Thanks Nikki I*'ve very lucky - and I believe you are too.
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      July 7, 2009 9:47 PM BST
  • I certainly am, but then on the other hand, she is also my 'obstacle' in transitioning too. Why can't I have my cake and eat it? lol

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      July 8, 2009 3:12 PM BST