Hiya...

• 6 posts
    July 8, 2009 1:26 AM BST
    I remember very clearly watching an old Star Trek cartoon when I was really young where they came across this planet where the civilization had vanished, but left behind some odd technology they had used to try to save themselves... something happened like all the males were dying and they couldn't have kids or something like that... but the part I remember most clear was there was a machine left behind that turned all but one male (Spock) on the Enterprise into a female... and I ~so disparately wished~ I could have been there and stepped into that machine... I still wish that... maybe I still can, albeit rather more slowly, than instantly... still a nice wish though since it was done on a genetic level, but this world isn't there yet ;-)

Hi =)
    My friends usually just call me V

• 1980 posts
    July 8, 2009 2:58 AM BST
    Hi V-

I remember that episode as well. I have/had the same feeling. Hon, you are so welcome here, while we don't have that technology here at TW (dammit!) we do have a great place to make friends and find support, understanding and people who feel the same as you do, girl. You are so very welcome here. Please make yourself at home, you're among friends.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 1652 posts
    July 8, 2009 10:00 AM BST
    Hi V,
    I’m sure many of us wish we could step into such a machine, but that would be… illogical Captain…
    I just wanted to say, it IS possible, even in this day and age to fully realise the woman you are inside, and become so physically to a satisfactory level. I’ve never been happier.
    I don’t think we’ve ever had the Star Trek cartoon on British TV, shame, sounds like some good story lines!
    Trust Spock to be the boring one eh. I reckon most men have a transgender side to their nature, at least to a small extent, maybe it’s not so with Vulcans.
    Welcome to the site, live long and prosper, and be yourself.
    xx
    • 2017 posts
    July 8, 2009 3:11 PM BST
    Hi V, welcome to the site. I'm sure you will soon be making new friends here, and what better way to start than by posting an introduction and letting us all know you're here! I recommend popping into the chatroom too as you will always find a good friend or two in there as well.

As for the Star Trek machine, I want one!

Kirk: (talking on communicator) ....... I'm trapped in........... some kind of............ machine. It's..............altering my appearance. Spock, you've............got to get me out of here!'

The Borg reply instead: RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Have fun girl!
    Nikki
    • 6 posts
    December 5, 2010 2:20 AM GMT
    Hi again ~lol~

Shortly after my first post, a buncha blech happened IRL, so i dissapeared before I even got started =P

But now I'm back, and things are better than ever...

Over a year ago, I first came out to my therapist (whom I was seeing for DID) about ~this~ stuff, and shortly after that, my mother, and a few close friends (majority online)... I only just this past week talked a bit with my brother about it... I'm 39 years old this year, and I've been hiding all this since I was 10... and I've never felt so free.

Last week I "allowed myself" to go shopping at a few thrift stores, and put together a coupla outfits, the week before having done my eyes for the first time in my life (a pic of one of them should be visible in my profile shortly)... and now I have this one pic of me, fully dressed for the first time... except I didn't have time to do my face, so I cut that part out ~lol~

but, before I try on anymore clothes and such, I'm determine to completely clean out my bedroom and make it more suitable for ~me~, along with space for my new clothes, etc...

So hello again =) Hopefully I can start hanging around here a lot more this time ;-)
    • 110 posts
    December 5, 2010 9:03 AM GMT
    Hi V,great to have you aboard. I love the sound of that machine and if you can remember any of the major components I'll have a go at making one. I have a free afternoon and hope to have it done by dinner time lol. I came out to my therapist just a few weeks ago. I'm sure you will find plenty of friends and support here. I know I have. Take care love Lillith x
    • 1980 posts
    December 5, 2010 2:27 PM GMT
    Hi V-

It really is nice to see you again. I always wonder what has happened when girls post a few times and then just disappear. Are they super shy? Did something about TGS put them off? Where did they go? I've even followed up with some and gotten no reply. Hopefully they're well and happy and their journey us foilowing a good path.

So....it is very good to see you again. I like the outfit, it's very cute and feminine and not over the top. Not that I have anything against over the top, I go there fairly often myself. Hope you're having a great weekend. Happy Holidays, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 6 posts
    December 5, 2010 4:43 PM GMT
    I'm ~normally~ super shy anyways...well, the "boy" me is, I'm not ~lol~ what happened was that something scared the boy part back to the top really badly, but we're past that now, I hope ;-) ~crosses legs for good luck and grinz~

Anyways, thank you so much ~beams~ that was the first time dressing for a camera, ever, and it was just a quicky because I couldn't hold it in anymore after all that shopping ;-) That sweater is a little too tight, but when I eyed it and bought it, i was intending to wear it open anyways, just forgot in my rush... but now I can slow down a little and get down to business... making my hips and thighs and breastforms... I remember now, doing this when I was a kid, only then i used to have to ~steal~ my clothes, usually from my mother, which i sometimes felt kinda gross about... making it harder... but Now, unlike then, I bought the right materials to make my shape curvy the way I want it... I hope =D

We'll see by next weekend, when I can get some ~good~ pics of me =)