We have lost a sighted sister

• 181 posts
    August 1, 2009 11:46 PM BST
    I m so sorry to announce to you all that Avery Hester here in The states has finially lost all of her sight . I got the call last night fro her partner . She will be attending classes at the Richmond School for the Blind over on Azeala Avenue should anyone be familliar with the North side area of Richmond Va . Avery has been aware of her situation now for awhile and she is the gal responsible for me joining Trannyweb abd she was the photographer for my pictures that are currently on the forum . Meanwhile should anyone of you decide to visit here in Richmond , stop by Babes her sisters resturant in the heart of historic Carytown and say to Vicky . I will be happy to lead you on my own version of neat places to go should any one of you visit too . Ellen Shaver
    • 1912 posts
    August 1, 2009 11:57 PM BST
    I like to think of Avery as a friend of mine also and we have chatted many times. Please give her a big hug of support for me.
    Love,
    • 1083 posts
    August 3, 2009 9:10 PM BST
    Ohhh, goddess! Someone make sure Avery gets this--

Avery...honey, I wish I had known sooner this was happening. Little sis, you full of surprises! You are so loved--even though I can't do much from here, if there is anything I can do--from prayer to anything else--please find a way to let me know.

I'm gonna go cry now....

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    • 35 posts
    August 29, 2009 6:40 AM BST
    thanks for all of the woarm thoughts and wishes! Thanks for letting everybody know what is going on ellen as my vision has not allowed me to participate in awhile.

Avery
    • 181 posts
    August 29, 2009 5:20 PM BST
    Avery iff Ericia sees this , tell her to call me and leave a message where we can grab a lunch . My scedule is sporadic . Oh tell Erica waaaay to go on the diploma !!!!!!!!! Ellen S
    • 2017 posts
    August 3, 2009 2:21 PM BST
    Thankyou for letting us now about Avery, Ellen. Please pass on our best wishes for her and her partner for their future. I have no doubt that it will prove difficult at times for them both but at least they have each other and have taken steps towards Avery getting on with life as best as possible.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    August 3, 2009 3:13 PM BST
    We've talked a couple of times on yahoo. I like her very much & I hope the best for her.