Hello Everyone

Tags : None
  • My name is Kayleigh, and I used to be a full member here several years ago and met some fantastic people...literally life saving people during a tragic time that gave me a place to stay and serious emotional support. Well, I'm back now. I'm a creative writing undergrad at the University of Utah and have been living full-time since 2005. I am just stopping in to get back involved in the forums while I take a break from my schoolwork and thought that I would write a quick note to everyone out there. I look forward to meeting some of you again and hope to rediscover those whom I have lost touch with.

Kayleigh

Kayleigh M. Martin
      August 31, 2009 6:04 AM BST
  • Hi Kayleigh-Welcome,I'm interested in writing also-we've certainly hit on a fruitful path! I live near a place called Keighley in West Yorkshire,if that is of the remotest interest to you; its near the birthplace of Emily and Charlotte Bronte though and might be of some relevance ,Emily being a very masculine character-hugs'n stuff-xx-Nina P.
      August 31, 2009 6:34 PM BST
  • Hello Kayleigh welcome to this forum. Hope you will enjoy staying here....

Thanks & regards,

kamagra

This post was edited by malina martis at February 22, 2012 2:44 AM GMT
      February 22, 2012 2:42 AM GMT
  • Hello, Kayleigh.Welcome back,and welcome me to here,I am new here.
      November 7, 2013 2:37 PM GMT
  • Welcome Kayleigh , we are ready to helps you. You can ask anything about the gender society.

Regards

Forzest

August 24, 2015 11:26 AM BST