Cross Dressing Cage Fighters

• 71 posts
    October 7, 2009 5:55 PM BST
    I saw this news article today

http://www.metro.co.uk/ne[...]e_id=34

I love the way the girls maintained their dignity!
  • October 7, 2009 6:12 PM BST
    Woohoo... drag queens FTW! hehe.. those 2 had it good~
    • 71 posts
    October 7, 2009 8:01 PM BST
    That's why I used the term cross dresser. I agree & hope it'll make others think twice before picking on those that they view as "vulnerable".
    Whether they could tell they were guys in drag, or thought they were GGs, it serves them right!

Abi commented to me that she did wonder whether the one in the dark dress may have actually been TV?
    • 89 posts
    October 7, 2009 8:21 PM BST
    I saw this on yahoo and thought the 1 in the black dress was a little to well dressed for a stag night. Also how balanced she was on heels kind of make me think she woren them before.
    • 171 posts
    October 8, 2009 1:08 PM BST
    Blimey. The video says an awful lot about Swansea doesn't it!
    As a Welsh ex-pat, Swansea / Abertawe always had a bit of a reputation..
    • 871 posts
    October 8, 2009 2:29 PM BST
    Hiya,

I found the story fantastic, serve em right! lol but I doubt it would of made the news if the girls (however you wish to describe them) came worse off. I know that if that had of been me they attacked it would probably of ended with me being carted off to hospital.

Ideally, It shouldnt of happened in the first place.

It is a reminder for those of us who venture out the front door that we need to be that little bit aware of our surroundings regarding undeveloped people. Nothing will stop me going out and doing the day to day stuff I need to but its always in the back of my mind that the chances of me being attacked are higher than other people. I feel its an unfortunate burden to deal with and I have often wondered if it is a hang-up I need to get over but being realistic its probably a natural and realistic way to feel and I probably shouldnt try to desensitise myself to that. With that in mind I wont allow anyone to take my freedom away and I will continue to do what I wish to, if such a situation arises I will deal with it as best as I can.

I have been living full time since 1st January 2009, which is now 281 days. I would say I have received verbal abuse about 25 times, I've not been counting, from young and undeveloped adults whilst walking through the city and no physical threats. This doesnt account for days where I stayed at home. I dont think this too bad, i feel that getting home safely after going out with no verbal abuse is the most likely outcome.

I will be very interested in hearing your comments and opinions.
    Love
    Penny
    x
    • 2358 posts
    October 7, 2009 7:10 PM BST
    They wer'nt exactly ''girls'' they were lads out on a stag night,. in drag, but glad the idiots got thumped, teach them next time they try to pick on real transgendered people. There was a clip of the happy event earlier on the TV news, lol

Cristine xXx
    • 734 posts
    October 8, 2009 1:04 AM BST
    Glad to see this link - I would have posted it otherwise!

Of course they were in drag for a stag do but the point was the drunken $%^& who attacked them thought they were who they were presenting. A good amusing story where the bigots bite off more than they can chew.

Anyway, why can't someone trans also be a cage fighter...

:)

Rae x
    • 2017 posts
    October 8, 2009 3:00 PM BST
    Yes, for sure that was just guys dressed up for the night, but it was great to see a couple of idiots get their just rewards. It will make them think twice next time. Or perhaps with idiots like that, it won't.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    October 9, 2009 3:57 PM BST
    "Oh, I'm just dressed up for Stag Night, I'm not the LEAST bit transgendered....no I'm not a transvestite, I am just cross-dressed for the evening." ROTFLMAO. Yah, right. You are ALL man...love your heels. It's all good.

Those toads had to be really, really, really drunk. Look at the tatted arms on one of those "girls". You have to be cognitively challenged to throw a punch at "her".