Gotta keep this forum alive

• 1195 posts
    October 12, 2009 4:13 PM BST
    Don't have any answers but no posts have taken place here for some time.

Two "space cadets" are sitting in the park one afternoon - doing nothing, as usual, when a frolicing puppy dog runs past them. They take notice and start watching the happy animal. The pup stops right in from of them and as male dogs do, it starts to lick its dick.
    One guy says to the other "Gee, I wish I could do that."
    The other replies "They bite."

hugs
    Gracie
    • 746 posts
    October 12, 2009 4:34 PM BST
    All I know is that if males had rubber backbones, the human species would be extinct like over 5,000 years ago! (smile)
    • 105 posts
    October 13, 2009 3:22 AM BST
    From Cosmo:

"My sister was with two men in one night. She could hardly walk after that.

Can you imagine?

Two dinners!

(Sarah Silverman)

Hugs,

Judith
    • 746 posts
    October 13, 2009 4:34 AM BST
    (smile)
    • 67 posts
    October 17, 2009 12:07 AM BST
    A Joke from the Newcomer.

A man enters the confessional and says to the Priest "Father, it has been one month since my last confession, and i have sinned with Fannie Green every week for the last month"

The Priest tells the sinner " You are forgiven. go and say three Hail Mary's

Soon, another man enters the confessional " Father, its been two months since my last confesion and i have sinned with Fannie Green twice a week for the last two months "

This time the Priest asks " Who is Fannie Green ? " " A new woman in the neigbourhood " the sinner replies.
    Very well says the Priest "Go and say ten Hail Mary's.

The next morning, the Priest is preparing to deliver his sermon, when a gorgeous woman enters the church.
    All the mens eyes fall upon her as she slowly walks up the aisle and sits down in front of the Altar.
    Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone style.

The Priest turns to the altar boy and asks in a whisper " Is that Fannie Green ? "

The altar boy replies " No Father, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes !!! "

Paula x
  • October 17, 2009 3:59 PM BST
    Ha ha ha ha!
    So funny. I am rubbish at joke's i'm afraid. May come back later if i can think of something.
    x
    • 18 posts
    October 20, 2009 1:59 PM BST
    Installing A Husband

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance -- particularly in the flowers and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0, and Golf Clubs 4.1.

(and NASCAR 500.0)

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed, Desperate
    -------------------------------------

Dear Desperate:

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System. Please enter the command: 'I Thought You Loved Me.exe' and try to download Tears 6.2 and don't forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5 .

But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system
    resources).

Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0 .

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Food 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck,

Tech Support

--------------------
    • 18 posts
    October 20, 2009 2:00 PM BST
    Why retired husband's should not be forced to go shopping!

One day Mrs. Fenton received the following letter from her local Wal-Mart:

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may be forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Fenton are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, "Code 3 in
    House wares. Get on it right away."

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. September 14: Moved a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the
    "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his "Madonna look" by using different sizes of funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed "OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!"

And last, but not least.

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!"

Regards, Wal-Mart
    • 18 posts
    October 20, 2009 2:03 PM BST
    Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?

Female customer: A white one...
    ===============
    Customer: Hi, this is Maureen. I can't get my diskette out.
    Tech support: Have you tried pushing the Button?
    Customer: Yes, sure, it's really stuck.
    Tech support: That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note.
    Customer: No , wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry....
    ===============
    Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
    Customer: Your left or my left?
    ===============
    Tech support: Good day. How may I help you?
    Male customer: Hello... I can't print.
    Tech support: Would you click on 'start' for me and...
    Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates.
    ===============
    Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...
    ============== =
    Customer: I have problems printing in red...
    Tech support: Do you have a colour printer?
    Customer: Aaaah....................thank you.
    ===============
    Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?
    Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me at Woolies.
    ===============
    Customer: My keyboard is not working anymore.
    Tech support: Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
    Customer: No. I can't get behind the computer.
    Tech support: Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
    Customer:! OK
    Tech support: Did the keyboard come with you?
    Customer: Yes
    Tech support: That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is there another keyboard?
    Customer: Yes, there's another one here. Ah...that one does work...
    ===============
    Tech support: Your password is the small letter 'a' as in apple, a capital letter V as in Victor, the number 7.
    Customer: Is that 7 in capital letters ?
    == =============
    Customer: can't get on the Internet.
    Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?
    Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
    Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?
    Customer: Five stars.
    ===============
    Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
    Customer: Netscape.
    Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.
    Customer: Oh, sorry...Internet Explorer.
    ===============
    Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.
    ===============
    Tech support: How may I help you?
    Customer: I'm writing my first e-mail.
    Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?
    Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around it?
    ===============
    A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
    Tech support: Are you running it under windows?
    Customer: 'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine.'
    ===============

And last but not least...

Tech support: 'Okay Colin, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.'
    Customer: I don't have a P
    Tech support: On your keyboard, Colin.
    Customer: What do you mean?
    Tech support: 'P'.....on your keyboard, Colin.
    Customer: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!

--------------------
    • 18 posts
    October 20, 2009 2:05 PM BST
    • 18 posts
    October 20, 2009 2:07 PM BST
  • October 20, 2009 3:32 PM BST
    Oh Suzie~~~ hahahahhaa

Your posts made me Roll On The Floor Laughing Like A Little Gurl Laughing Her Ass Off.... ROTFLLALGLHAO!!!!!
    :

Gosh.. where are my manner?
    • 18 posts
    October 20, 2009 5:31 PM BST
    Medical Stimulus Package

Apparently the American Medical Association has weighed in on the new economic stimulus package....

The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.

The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception.

Ophthalmologist considered the idea shortsighted.

Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, 'Oh, Grow up!'

The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.

Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.

The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter."

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.

The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no..

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Washington .
    • 18 posts
    October 20, 2009 5:33 PM BST
    This is funny. (I don't have a clue as to who wrote this, but....WHAT A
    HOOT!) All hair removal methods have tricked women with their promises of easy, painless removal - The Epilady, scissors, razors, Nair and now...the wax. Read on.........

My night began as any other normal weeknight. Come home, fix dinner, play with the kids. I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my mind for the next few hours: "Maybe should pull the waxing kit out of the medicine cabinet."

So I headed to the site of my demise: the bathroom. It was one of those "cold wax" kits. No melting a clump of hot wax, you just rub the strips together in your hand, they get warm and you peel them apart and press them to your leg (or wherever else) and you pull the hair right off.

No muss, no fuss. How hard can it be? I mean, I'm not a genius, but I am mechanically inclined enough to figure this out. (YA THINK!?!)

So I pull one of the thin strips out. Its two strips facing each other stuck together. Instead of rubbing them together, my genius kicks in so I get out the hair dryer and heat it to 1000 degrees. ("Cold wax," eyah...right!) I lay the strip across my thigh. Hold the skin around it tight and pull. It works!

OK, so it wasn't the best feeling, but it wasn't too bad. I can do this! Hair removal no longer eludes me! I am She-rah, fighter of all
    wayward body hair and maker of smooth skin extraordinaire.

With my next wax strip I move north. After checking on the kids, I sneak back into the bathroom, for the ultimate hair fighting
    championship. I drop my panties and place one foot on the toilet.

Using the same procedure, I apply the wax strip across the right side of my bikini line, covering the right half of my hoo-ha and stretching down to the inside of my butt cheek (it was a long strip)

I inhale deeply and brace myself....RRRRIIIPPP!!!!

I'm blind!!! Blinded from pain!!!!....OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!

Vision returning, I notice that I've only managed to pull off half the strip. CRAP! Another deep breath and RIPP! Everything is spinning and spotted.

I think I may pass out...must stay conscious...must stay conscious. Do I hear crashing drums??? Breathe, breathe...OK, back to normal.

I want to see my trophy - a wax covered strip, the one that has caused me so much pain, with my hairy pelt sticking to it. I want to revel in the glory that is my triumph over body hair. I hold up the strip!

There's no hair on it.

Where is the hair??? WHERE IS THE WAX???

Slowly I ease my head down, foot still perched on the toilet. I see the hair. The hair that should be on the strip...it's not! I touch. I am touching wax.

I run my fingers over the most sensitive part of my body, which is now covered in cold wax and matted hair. Then I make the next BIG
    mistake...remember my foot is still propped upon the toilet? I know I need to do something. So I put my foot down. Sealed shut! My butt is sealed shut. Sealed shut!

I penguin walk around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do and think to myself "Please don't let me get the urge to poop. My head may pop off!" What can I do to melt the wax?

Hot water!! Hot water melts wax!! I'll run the hottest water I can stand into the bathtub, get in, immerse the wax-covered bits and the
    wax should melt and I can gently wipe it off, right???

*WRONG!!!!!!!*

I get in the tub - the water is slightly hotter than that used to torture prisoners of war or sterilize surgical equipment - I sit.

Now, the only thing worse than having your nether regions glued together, is having them glued together and then glued to the bottom of
    the tub...in scalding hot water. Which, by the way, doesn't melt cold wax.

So, now I'm stuck to the bottom of the tub as though I had cemented myself to the porcelain!! God bless the man who had convinced me a few months ago to have a phone put in the bathroom!!!!!

I call my friend, thinking surely she has waxed before and has some secret of how to get me undone. It's a very good conversation
    starter "So, my butt and hoo-ha are glued together to the bottom of the tub!"

There is a slight pause. She doesn't know any secret tricks for removal but she does try to hide her laughter from me. She wants to know
    exactly where the wax is located, "Are we talking cheeks or hole or hoo-ha?"

She's laughing out loud by now...I can hear her. I give her the rundown and she suggests I call the number on the side of the box.

YEAH!!!!! Right!! I should be the joke of someone else's night. While we go through various solutions. I resort to trying to scrape the wax off with a razor . Nothing feels better than to have your girlie
    goodies covered in hot wax, glued shut, stuck to the tub in super hot water and then dry-shaving the sticky wax off!! By now the brain is not working, dignity has taken a major hike and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need Post-Traumatic Stress counseling for this event.

My friend is still talking with me when I finally see my saving grace....the lotion they give you to remove the excess wax.

What do I really have to lose at this point? I rub some on and OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The scream probably woke the kids and scared the dickens out of my friend. It's sooo painful, but I really don't care. "IT WORKS!!

It works !!" I get a hearty congratulation from my friend and she hangs up. I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and then notice to my grief and despair....THE HAIR IS STILL THERE.......ALL OF IT!

So I recklessly shave it off. Heck, I'm numb by now. Nothing hurts.

Next week I'm going to try hair color......
    • 1195 posts
    October 20, 2009 8:59 PM BST
    Suzie
    Thanks I needed that - brought tears of laughter. My wife howled too.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 2627 posts
    October 13, 2009 4:28 AM BST
    Traci
    Do you know why dogs do that?

Because they can!!!
  • October 13, 2009 8:06 PM BST
    Chav goes into a job centre, falls to his knees in front of one of the clerks, crying and wailing, begging for a job.

The clerk says the only thing we have available at the moment is a chaufers job, driving a pair of nymphomaniac twins. you will be required to travel all over the world, it Pays £200K a year and you get 20 weeks holiday.

Your yanking my chain, your taking the piss, your bulling me says the chav.

You King started it says the clerk

Cristine
    • 2627 posts
    October 20, 2009 12:41 PM BST
    Two old ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette and continued smoking.Lady 1: What's that?Lady 2: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.Lady 1: Where did you get it?Lady 2: You can get them at any drugstore.The next day ... Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms. The guy looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but politely asks what brand she prefers.Lady 1: It doesn't matter as long as it fits a Camel.

• October 20, 2009 1:17 PM BST
    Two old men, sitting in the sun in the garden of a retirement home, First one says, ''Do you know, sitting here in the sun, the peaceful gardens, it makes me feel like a newborn baby''

the other man replies, ''Yes I'm with you there, know exactly what you mean, no hair, no teeth and I just crapped my diaper''

Cristine
  • October 20, 2009 3:24 PM BST
    Brilliant, are we related?

Check out joke of the day, that will keep you giggling, but another realy good way to amuse yourself at other peoples expense, is when they ask you a question, say the word YES whilst shaking your head from side to side, if the required answer is No then nod your head up and down, takes some practice, but well worthwhile. for effect.

Cristine