Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Tips » 2 top tips - feminine hands and wigs

2 top tips - feminine hands and wigs

Tags : None
  • I have 2 top tips to give...
    1. How to make your hands look feminine...
    I use a couple of great products and always do it before i go out (takes about 20mins though, but is worth it). Firstly i soak my hands in warm water, then i use half a sachet of 'Champneys Manicre Miracle Softening Scrub' - this stuff is AMAZING! If your rub your hands with it for a couple of mins your hands will be sooooo soft and clean, i then use 'Champneys overnight sensation hand car cream', but not overnight! I put enough on a realy massage in to my hands - if you have time you can put in to plastic gloves and leave for 5 mins, but if not then you will be amazed by the results anyway. You can get either product from http://www.champneys.com/[...]roducts or from one of their shops. Expensive, but a good investment.
    2. The PERFECT WIG...
    I have to share this one with you as i struggled for ages to find the right wig and now i have found loads!
    Wonderland wigs sell a huge range of wigs and have lots of styles to suit. I have bought 3 now and am really impressed with them. The owner (Sam) is really nice and will help you with styles etc. They also have lots of advice about styling and care in their ebay shop pages. Trust me it's well worth a look http://stores.shop.ebay.c[...]nd-Wigs .
    This is my fave from them...

Hope you find these tips useful. I have been dressing for approx 10 years now, and these are a couple of my pearls!
    xx
      October 17, 2009 3:54 PM BST
  • Warning on their wigs though in that their adjustables seem to go only to a 22" head...lots of bigger girls, myself included, need a 23"....and if you're inexperienced, you do NOT want to wear a 21 or 22" wig on a larger head...it will look silly and probably keep moving on you...

If anyone knows differently about their ability to service the "large" wig sizes, I am all ears!

Thnx..

Traci
    <p>Traci</p>
      October 17, 2009 7:31 PM BST