CAn men have a sexy Cleavage?

• October 28, 2009 3:47 PM GMT
    Hi,

i have found something very special on the net. A German firm is offering a special Bra for Transgender and other. The promise is to get a sexy cleavage without any taping or binding. Only put the bra on, get in some breast prosthesis-- ready.
    On the Queerboot 2009 in Beriln there was a music act, the Transwonder (Name of Bra and Homepage) was used. See the Melly Jackson Act in 3.33

http://www.youtube.com/wa[...]Bhn7G5Q

Has anyone any Experience with such a bra or any suggestions about such bras?

Regards
    Shakira
    • 1912 posts
    October 28, 2009 5:56 PM GMT
    WOW, Cristine gave an excellent easy to follow how-to on wearing a bra. I watched "Melly Jackson" on the youtube video and wasn't the least bit impressed. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed that she was constantly pulling her "boobs" to maintain the cleavage. Any tight bra with breastforms will accomplish the same thing. What you want to prevent is the four boob look by wearing a bra that is too tight causing the skin to unnaturally hang over the top of the bra cup. Fitting the bra the way Cristine described should prevent that.

This is as good of place as any to post this tip for TS gals with breasts. When a GG woman wants to "fill" her bra cup, while wearing the bra she will grab the cup with one hand and with the other hand she will reach through the top of the cup following the underside of the band around to her backside as far as she can reach. Basically grabbing skin from the backside, she pulls it forward into the cup. The band needs to be reasonably tight for this to work and stay held in place. Those without breasts with some back skin to spare can do the same thing and hold it in place with a breastform like the youtube video showed.

Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 157 posts
    October 29, 2009 12:38 AM GMT
    Although I don't wear a bra everyday (one of the drawbacks of living with a foot in each world) I know a proper fit makes a huge difference. One thing I've noticed since I don't buy bras on a regular basis, is that by the time I go back to get some new bras the ones that fit the best are no longer being made - or the store doesn't carry them any more - and I have to start the trial and error routine all over again.

Once I was in Victoria's Secret with a GG friend and she was using their sizing service. I was waiting nicely and looking at the displays (just wishing) and decided to ask one of the sales ladies if I could get sized. She looked at me like she saw a dog talk but then quickly said "no", and moved away obviously confused. I figured if they had the service I should be able to use it too, but alas I was wrong.

Jeri
  • November 27, 2009 10:12 AM GMT
    I know some girls do not have youtube accounts, but I just had to upload this. Those without accounts can try the bottom link. I'm not sure tho if it will allow.

http://www.youtube.com/wa[...]Z8FTvdQ
    http://www.youtube.com/wa[...]Zr-x10s

• 2358 posts
    October 28, 2009 4:32 PM GMT

Its usually my experience, that anything advertised as Tranny freindly, is a gimmic,. overpriced and intrinsically does not have any benefiets that your average bra has if it is sized and worn correctly, When buying a bra, it should be fitted giving a comfortable tight fit round the chest on the first hook of the three or four hook type to its maximum, girth, people tend to buy bras on the understanding that they should size them to the last set of hooks, so if they gain weight etc they can let it out. wrong, even good quality bras streach with wear and washing over time, then if you have sized it inccorectly it will ride up and you will forever bei pulling shoulder straps back in place, you should wear the bra tight enough under the breast without being uncomfortable so the underwire forms and lifts what breast tissue you have, the back strap should be level on the back in line with the botton of the cups, not hiked up your back or pulled down to your waist, or it will ride up, and the shoulder staps will slip down, Once you have the bra in place like this, adjust the shoulder starps so they are comfortable. essentially depending on your shoulders, consider, string straps normal straps or wide straps. Most conventional bras, can accomodate prosethics.,

There are even prosethics on the market that have a suction grip action to conform to your body, preventing them riding up and out of the cup. If your prepared to wear a bra that is so tight as to be uncomfortable it will obviously pull in any excess tissue you have, forming a cleavage, the only trouble with this if your wearing a thin top or blouse, your back will look like a truck just run over the lawn, lol. One only has to look at some of the shops, name unmentioned that advertise to cater for the Trans comunity, most of the stuff, Girls that wish to blend in would'nt be seen dead in. Overpriced, trashy and of poor quality.

There are sites, where they offer a bra fitting service on line if your shy about going into shops and taking advantage of their in store service, I think Ultima is one and M & S. The bras you are refering to, one they wont come in all the combinations regarding chest and cup size, will be limited in style and colours and fabrics. On average I spose I pay between £20 and £40 for a bra. I am fortunate enough not to need to stuff them. The only thing I have ever bought from a tranny freindly shop, in my early days of transitioning were a couple of cache sex knickers.. Don't be ripped of. Shop around, people leach of people like us. Mostly believing we will buy anything, where we won't be embarresed and be willing to settle for crap stuff and not bother taking stuff back

years ago somone pointed me to a site called Manties.............Frilly pants for men..........No different, from what I saw on their web site from ordinary girls frilly knickers except they were 5 times more expensive and included brands like charnos,......erm I'm sure charnos do not make frilly knickers for men. Just another scam.

Cristine xxXxx

PS forget bras for men, think bras for girls

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at September 26, 2012 11:25 AM BST
    • 1017 posts
    October 28, 2009 4:47 PM GMT
    Hi Cristine,

Thanks for the tip about fitting at the last set of hooks. Never seen it on either GG or Tranny bra sites. Makes sense and explains why some fairly expensive ones I've bought never really stayed in place correctly.

Best,
    Melody
    • 2358 posts
    October 28, 2009 5:03 PM GMT
    try this:-

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Then check out La senza same page, offers.

Using this guide if you have natural breasts and they sag a little or a lot, lift them to a natural position and then get somone to meaure the second measurement, if your using breast forms, choose the size of the forms, hold them in a natural position and get somone to measure them, then carry on to the 3rd measurement still holding the forms in place.

Cristine
    • 2017 posts
    October 28, 2009 5:11 PM GMT
    I'm with Crissie on this one, just buy a good quality bra that fits correctly and use forms. It's effective. I wouldn't buy anything (breast forms aside) that is advertised as being for trannys. It will be overpriced GG stuff, or complete rubbish. Breastforms themselves are overpriced too, you see them for over a 100 euros but can't do anything with them like swimming etc. I paid half that when I bought mine and I haven't found anything I can't do with them on. (sleep, swim, dance, sports, extreme sports etc)

Don't be ripped off.

Nikki
    • 2358 posts
    October 28, 2009 5:23 PM GMT
    Nikki

The breast forms I mentioned in my first post, you can use them for swiming , will delve into it more remember somone I know buying some.

Cristine
    • 2358 posts
    October 28, 2009 6:30 PM GMT
    I find the easiest way, is slip my arms through the straps, leaning slightlu forward, holding the bra either side of the cups, hook the cups under my boobs. pull back on the bra, slide my hands round to the back, do up the hooks then do the plunge, put my right hand down the left cup fingers spread hook a finger under the under wire, lift my boob up and then give the cup a little pull from side to side, then repeat on the other side, then check the back strap and pull that up or down into position.. I don't want to nit pick, but would not have titled this thread Can MEN have.......Should imagine anyone wearing a bra for whatever reason would at the time be thinking female.

Cristine

• 1017 posts
    October 29, 2009 12:59 AM GMT
    Hi Jeri,

I'm sorry that the VS salesgirl wasn't respectful and helpful. I've never been brave enough to ask for help in a major lingerie shop, I did once take a wig to a hair salon (on Western Ave. just north of Hollywood Blvd. in Hollywood, CA) for styling. The owners were a elderly Japanese couple who had limited English skills. They were very polite and helpful and I never had the feeling they were making fun of the big guy wanting to have his wig styled.

Guess it just depends on who you go to, but I suspect big chain stores are less TG friendly than mom and pop stores that really want your business.

Best,
    Melody
    • 2573 posts
    October 31, 2009 8:58 AM GMT
    http://www.clcrv.com/cros[...]vaX.cfm

Michaela,

This has been around for a while. There is some commentary on it here: http://crossdresserclub.c[...]?t=5968
    and here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/w[...]ncement
    and here: http://www.ehow.com/about[...]as.html
    and here: http://www.lauras-playgro[...]age.htm

I have actually given this product serious consideration for times I might not want to wear forms. I have no personal experience with the product, however.

Now if I could only find a bathing suit that would let me wear a girdle and not have it show in back.
    • 2573 posts
    October 31, 2009 9:20 AM GMT
    Jeri,

Next time you are in Los Angeles, try the VS on Hollywood Blvd. If they did not serve trannys, they would lose a lot of business. In fact the street is a T girl's dream, then drop down to Melrose Ave, where the clothing is more upscale. If that does not seem adequate follow the Rodeo Drive in The Emerald City of Beverly Hills. Take your American Express card.

You might want to ask for the store manager, next time. Thinks are tough now and your money is just as "green" (actually technicolor now) as anyone else's. You can also contact the corporate offices and report the incident. I suspect they will have a Beancounter stroke and try to make it up to you. Particularly since that is illegal in CA and you could sue and press charges against them.

Melody,
    Western, north of Hollywood Blvd? !!! There was a time I would not go THERE unarmed, at night. Even in the daytime it was a bit rough. Once there was a sub-machine gun battle from the roof tops of the Levis bldg. Now it is much nicer and the street even has sparkles in it. The Red Line station helped.
    • 1017 posts
    October 31, 2009 12:22 PM GMT
    Hi Wendy,

My trip to the wig shop on Western would have been circa 1971-72. Don't remember it being much worse than most of Hollywood in those days. I was night manager of Archives Books at Hollywood and Vine (in the Pantages Theater Building) and my apartment was one block from Western on Melrose, which was definitely not "upscale" in those days. (Many of the other residents were she-male prostitutes who worked the local bars.)
    When I moved, I lived in Pacoima in the Valley where it was safe, LOL.

Best,
    Melody
  • April 3, 2017 7:54 PM BST

When I was a teen ager my mother took me to the foundation department of a large dept store and told the sales lady she wanted her daughter fitted (meaning me) in a support bra. I was quite androgenous in those days and I had breasts equivalent to a young woman. Turned out I was a 38C which I have been most of my life.